"Secrets Out"

A/n:
Hey guys, this story takes awhile for me to write and seeing people reading my story makes me happy. Thank you all!
——————————
(Tommy's POV)
I've been streaming for about thirty minutes now, and I'm still not feeling great. I'm in the middle of broadcasting a movie only to remember I haven't taken my medicine yet. Thinking about this all gives me a panic attack but I'm very good at maintaining it so I don't have to worry more. I finally decided to just continue watching the movie, but before that I had to see how many people were watching the stream. Wow, the views kept going up and down probably from how much people were watching and it creating lag. I clicked the viewers to see who exactly was watching-

-Wilbur Soot
-Tubbo
-RanbooLive
-Philza
-Technoblade
-Fundy
-QuackityHQ
-karljacobs
-Nihachu
-and others

Wow that's a lot of friends watching. That's when my head started feeling all fuzzy, let's see only Tubbo and Nikki knows about my fainting episodes. So if I faint now that will be bad, why do I feel so weird before fainting. Wait my camera is still on yet I can't move but, why? I've done this before, so please move I don't want to explain to the world that I have problems. That's the last thing I thought before everything goes black...

(No one's POV)
The boy Tommy started mumbling words that nobody on his stream could understand. All of his friends and chat became worried, but two people knew what was happening. Tubbo sits at his screen staring and hoping Tommy turns off his camera. While Nikki hopes he lays down and now worry about the stream. Everyone watching was very confused, that's when Tommy the energetic boy falls out of his chair.

The chat starts freaking out with lots of worried friends as well. All of the sudden a dog pops out from under the table showing off the service dog vest. Soon the chat calms down knowing he's not alone.

(Tommy's POV)
My head was hurting really bad and my vision was blurry. Did I pass out or did I fall asleep? Wait I was streaming and I remember not taking my meds. So I fainted on stream now I have to figure out if my camera is on or off. I sat up slowly letting out a groan. My vision focusing; I see my camera on and see my reflection in it, I can already feel the embarrassment flush onto my face. Before getting up I praised Walter for getting me up, should've listened to his warning I thought.

After getting up and standing there for a bit i walked to my desk. I told my chat that I'll do a separate stream explaining what happened. Then I said my goodbyes and ended, now it's time for my meds. My parents aren't really home anymore, they kind of bought another house and left me here to rot, but I can manage with my Twitch and YouTube money. Though it gets really lonely, once I reached my medicine cabinet in my kitchen I took out a couple of bottles and took the pills.

I took a bit of a break out of my room but when I got back there were tons of notifications from discord. Many YouTubers and creators were trying to contact me, from being scared I went into the group chat made for me, Tubbo and Nikki.

Tommy is Bold
Tubbo is Underlined
Nikki is Italic

"Guys what do I do!"

"Tommy I think you should tell them."

"Agred and please make sure your ok"

"Ok thank you guys and don't worry I'm ok, also Tubbo it's Agreed not Agred."

"Lol sorry"

How can I get all these people in a call without a lot of people asking me if I'm ok? I mean I can just ask maybe like "hey guys join vc2 please don't speak until I explain" hmmm, that's perfect. Deciding with that I pressed send and almost immediately the call filled. All these people put me on the verge of tears but I am confident and a massive man!

After practicing of what I'm going to say I unmute, "hey people!" I said hoping not to sound scared or nervous. I the. Heard a familiar voice, it was TimeDeo which was one of my best friends. "Hey Toms, what happened?" Deo said in such a calming voice. (Remember there is no shipping)
"Let me explain everything."

"It all started when I was six and was in kindergarten. That was my first time to ever pass out, I was even take to the hospital because I had the chances of death. That's when I was diagnosed with low blood sugar which causes random fainting episodes. That's what happened on my today's stream. Then when I was eight I experienced my first seizure, and getting diagnosed with epilepsy. After that, I started getting bullied until one year later I was diagnosed with ADHD and anxiety."

After explaining the rest you can hear some people crying. But I wasn't done with the story. So time to finish, "that's not all but my parents didn't want to care for me anymore so they bought a new house and left me here. That was only two years ago when I first got Walter to become my service dog."

(No one's POV)
Everyone was in shock not knowing that Tommy of all people were suffering behind his smile. More than the DreamSMP were in the call hearing and listening which made the big anxious. Soon enough people started to make different calls to join and talk like people do at parties. Soon enough it was only the DreamSMP members including Tubbo and Nikki. It seemed as if Dream had an announcement to make....
I wonder what he will say ;).
————————————————
A/n:
Hey guys, I just scared myself with my own hair😭 I think I'm going to have nightmares. Anyways, have a good day/big🤨☺️. LMAOO I accidentally clicked something and
I'll keep it like that.

Word Count- 1018