Chapter 22: New Obstacles

A/N: I watched Nightmare before Christmas and Corps Bride today, my childhood right there.
Also, the licens exams will be pretty speedy, considering reader is a teacher and all. I also went to get through season 3 and move on to 4

"Alright class, settle down now" Aizawa said with a glare. I chuckled while I stood by the door, Kota at my side.

"Mr. Y/N? What are you doing here? It's not history class yet" Kaminari asked.

"That will be revealed soon. The matter at hand, you are going to be taking a trip to the licens exams destination. Y/N is going to be observing" Aizawa said.

"Be glad I'm not a judge this year, one less thing to worry about" I said with a smile.

"Thank goodness" Uraraka sighed.

"Are we allowed to wear our hero costumes?" Ojiro asked.

"Yup, this is to be treated like the real deal, like you're all in the big leagues starting today" I answered. The powerhouses of the class were smirking at my statement while the others gulped nervously.

"So, hurry and get dressed and meet at the front of the school, the bus should be arriving shortly" Aizawa instructed. The class got up and grabbed their cases.

"I'm allowed to go?" Kota asked.

"Yeah, until I find you a school" I nodded. He pouted at the mention of school.

"Can we wait just a little longer?" Kota begged.

"No, I prefer for you to be smarter than Kaminari" I denied and led Kota out of the classroom.

"You're going to have a few fans when we reach the exam location" Aizawa warned as he walked beside me.

"Maybe they won't notice me" I shrugged. There were a few third years passing by so Kota grasped my jacket to avoid separation.

"Mr. Y/N!"

I looked over and saw a familiar trio.

"Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire" I greeted back. Mirio's face lit up as soon as he got closer, even Tamaki perked up at my arrival.

"I'm glad we finally saw you! We knew you taught history but could never catch you in the halls" Mirio chuckled.

"Yeah I was all over the place, but glad to see you kids" I smiled and ruffled all their heads.

"It's nice to see you again sir" Tamaki said shyly but didn't stutter.

"You too, big 3 now huh?" I questioned.

"Yep! We promised you we would be the big 3!" Nejire said in an excited voice.

"Glad you stayed true to your promises. Especially you, Mirio" I complimented.

"Thank you sir, I got better control of my quirk" Mirio informed with a beaming smile.

"That's great kiddo. I'm proud of all of you, I'll see you three after the exams are all over. We still have the arrangement with your visit to class A right?" I asked.