Part 35

Taehyung's whole life flashed in front of his eyes while he reminisced every moment that he has spent with you. From the first meet, the fights, the constant bickerings, the dislike, the likings, the adoration, the soft kisses, the passion, the love, the lust, the happiness, everything played in front of his eyes like a recorded video. Whenever he wiped his cheeks, his eyes would burn with another set of warm tears. His footsteps never halted from the time he reached the hospital.

He had no idea in which ward you were admitted to. All that he knew was that the patients from the road accident were taken to the third floor. He clenched his jaws in anger when he found the lift already closing and followed his immediate instinct.

Rushing up the stairs, he didn't even gasp once because all that was running inside his head was your picture. He just wanted you safe and sound, breathing and giggling in his embrace. "y-y/n.." he stuttered, reaching the third floor. "Where are the girls admitted? Wh-Who just came in f-from th-the accident case?" 

Taking a hold of the wardboy, he held his arms, fumbling with his own words. "Straight and then turn left. The second room." He nodded hastily before rushing towards the told direction. He was about to enter inside when another wardboy and a nurse stopped him.

"Sir, you can't go inside. The doctors have started the operation." The nurse told him politely. "What do you mean by I can't go inside? My fiancée is injured and I need to see her." He rummaged causing a scene right there. "Sorry sir but you can't go inside now. You can see her after the operation."

"I told you I have to see her. Why aren't you all understanding?" Taehyung was losing his calm now. "What is happening here?" Another doctor came in. "I need to see y/n right now." He glared at the trio. "Sir. Calm down. I don't know the name of the patient but she needs to be treated immediately. Two girls were spot dead and one died while reaching the hospital. Only this girl is still having a chance to survive but if you don't cooperate with us then she might lose her life as well." Taehyung widened his eyes in fear.

Only one survived? What if she isn't her?

"Noooo!" He shook his head. "O-One survived? I want to see my y/n." He cried. "Please. Please doctor. At Least tell me that she is one. P-Please." He joined his shaking hands, pleading with teary eyes.

"I don't know sir but…" The doctor sighed too. "...till the time we are operating. Please go and check the morgue." Taehyung's heartbeats stopped for a second after hearing the doctor. 

Morgue? Why would I go there? No. Nothing has happened to my y-y/n. No. No. NOOOOO!

"MY Y/N IS ABSOLUTELY FINE." He yelled at the doctor while the nurse almost flinched at his red eyes and hoarse voice. "Nothing has happened to her. Okay. NOTHING." He yelled again. "Taehyung." Seokjin called for him, running towards Taehyung with a worried Ana, Jungkook and Jimin following behind.

Taehyung didn't even avert his glaring eyes from the doctor. Seokjin came and held Taehyung's shoulders from back. Taehyung informed him about the accident while he was coming to the hospital. "H-He is telling me to check the m-morgue." He pointed his finger at the doctor as if complaining to Seokjin about him.

"Why would I go to the morgue hyung? My y/n is absolutely f-fine. Isn't it? Then w-why?" He sniffed, wiping his cheeks again and again. Jimin and Jungkook stood frozen while Ana was silently crying seeing Taehyung like that. "He got to be kidding me. Morgue is for dead people you idiot and my y/n isn't dead." He snarled angrily again.

"I am sorry doctor. I am really sorry. My brother is not in the right state of mind now so please don't mind him." Seokjin apologised with teary eyes, himself worried about you. The doctor simply nodded before entering inside the ward while the nurse and the wardboy stood outside.