Chapter 10: Reunited And a Promise Made

Third Person's POV:

If Katsuki had known another way to the hospital that is faster than going with the car but without using his quirk, as that is very much illegal, he would have gone with that, but there isn't so he has to be patient.

Which he isn't.

"Katsuki! I love you and I know you're worried, but I swear if you don't sit fucking still I am going to fucking lose it!" Katsuki's mother - Mitstuki yelled irratated.

Before Katsuki could yell back, they were interrupted by his father who told them that they were here.

Without caring to respond or thank his father, Katsuki got out of the car and ran into the hospital, ignoring his mother's yells of 'fucking brat'.

When he got to the front desk, he asked for Izuku's room number, but they refused to give it to him, because he wasn't family.

Not taking no for an answer, Katsuki kept fighting with the lady when another voice interrupted them.

"Bakugou," a tired voice called.

When Katsuki turned, he saw his homeroom teacher standing there. He motioned for Katsuki to follow him, in which he did without hesitance.

They had to take the elevator to the third floor, but eventually they stopped infront of a door. Before he could go in, Aizawa told him to not be loud or anything.

When Katsuki walked through the door, he couldn't help the sigh of relief that had left his mouth when he saw Izuku.

Hearing the sigh, Izuku looked up from where he was staring at the bed deep in thought. When he saw Katsuki, tears welled up in his eyes, his bottom lip starting to tremble violently. He opened his arms, silently asking for a hug.

Katsuki walked forward, as fast as he dared, remembering what Aizawa had told him, and hugged Izuku.

He gave out a shaky sigh, with a soft "Hey need" following after.

After a while, Katsuki got uncomfortable and pulled away from Izuku, who started pouting with teary eyes (and who gave him permission to do that. To look that cute?) only to smile again realising what Katsuki was doing.

Katsuki sat on the bed and pulled Izuku in his lap, in which it was so that he had his leg around Katsuki's middle, and then they continued their hugging, with Izuku nuzzling Katsuki's neck.

"Please, don't do that again. Please." Katsuki whispered as he was hugging Izuku, tears rolling down his cheeks and onto Izuku's shoulder.

Izuku just repeated the words 'I'm sorry' over and over.

Unbeknownst to the two, Aizawa and Katsuki's parents were at the door watching them.

The two Bakugous were smiling although a bit teary, and Aizawa stood leaning against the door frame, arms crossed and watching them.

His face didn't show any emotions or what he was feeling, but inside was like a storm. He was so mad at himself. He felt like he had failed his son and he hadn't even been living with them for very long.

He was mad at Mineta for driving his son to attempt suicide again and almost succeeding-

No. No, he shouldn't think of that, he did save him. He's alive and he's here, I front of his eyes hugging Bakugou and this isn't a fantasy or his mind playing some sick joke on him.

Sighing, he pushed himself in and upright position and muttered something about fresh air to the Bakugous.

Just as he turned the corner, he ran into his husband and his son. He saw the look on their faces and only showed them the way and told them the room number.

Hitoshi didn't hesitate to walk to the room and he was expecting the same from his husband. That was why he was momentarily surprised when he was pulled into his husband's chest, with his arms wrapped around him.

He shakily sighed, trying to hold it in and failing, because not a second later did he break down in his husband's arms, clinging to him.

"I- I was almost t-to late, 'Zashi. He almost di-" Aizawa was cut of by Hizashi, who shushed him and rubbed his back, soothing Aizawa. They stood there for a few minutes, neither moving or saying anything.

They needed one anothers support right now.

After calming down, they walked back to Izuku's room, surprised when they found...

Hey guys!

Sorry for the suuuuuuper late update.

I hope you enjoyed it tho.

Stay safe and enjoy your night/day!