Intensive training

...

As everyone was asleep Midoryia couldn't help but stare at the ceiling.
He couldn't fall asleep and it was already 2am. His nocturnal was leaking out.

He sighed as he fixed himself up and stared at the rest of the guys sleeping. Fluffy was besides him also awake. Cats don't sleep at night either.

"So.bored.
Ughh.

Well. I could take this time to plan out my revenge, I still haven't gotten it yet.
What if I end their entire blood line?
That'd be too boring. What if I torture them then killed them? Hm nah, they'd make a good food supply if anything." Midoryia spent 10 minutes pondering to himself when all of a sudden his stomach growled.

He craved for fresh blood but he didn't have any. He couldn't kill anyone in the class yet considering the situation he was stuck in.

"...well I could go hunt in the city and hide the body in my secret base." Midoryia thought to himself, the hunger getting to him.

He floated up and stretched. Fluffy stared at him and took the warmth of where he was sitting before he flew up. She then fell asleep.

Midoryia grabbed a hoodie from his bag as well as a mask. With how quiet it was you could hear a pin drop.
He quickly put it on and teleported out of the cabin, no one knew.

He was in a random alleyway. He began to sniff the air for any signs of humans in the area. He picked up on the scent of someone further down into the alleyway. When he made it there he found a person just chilling on their phone.

Midoryia's ruby cat eyes glowed as he snuck up behind the target. The black haired dude chilling on the wall felt like someone was watching him and turned around alarmed, but he found no one there.

When he turned back around however...

It was another story.
Midoryia punched him in the face, Immediately knocking him out. Midoryia then bit him and drank all of his blood, leaving nothing left within the body.

He then teleported the body into the large underground base he has set up.

"Well that was refreshing, I didn't have the taste of fresh blood in over a month now. What do I do with this corpse?" Midoryia thought to himself as he licked his lips getting all the remaining blood off.

He didn't want to have a random corpse lying around but because he didn't have anywhere to dispose of the body properly yet, he left the body in the deepest part of the labyrinth.

After that he teleported back to the cabin, changed, washed his mouth, and was finally able to sleep.

The next day.

Midoryia woke up feeling refreshed as ever, the night hunt was definitely needed.
He was fine and quite relaxed until...

"EVERYONE WAKE UP AND COME OUTSIDE ITS TIME TO TRAIN!!!" Pixie-Bob shouted through a microphone. Midoryia was nearly startled into teleporting but he didn't.

He grabbed his hero outfit and walked outside where he found a whole bunch of  stands with people's names on them everywhere.

Soon the rest of the class, drowsy, came walking out of the cabins. All of them had bed head, baggy eyes, and looked exhausted but were changed into their hero costumes.

"Better wake up! Today's going to be the most grueling exercise of your lives! If you look around here there's stands with all of your names on them. Find your stand and follow the instructions from there!" Pixie-Bob shouted.

The class groaned in response as they dragged themselves to their assigned areas.

Midoryia was given a very big mirror, 50 people images, coordinates, and a note with all of that.