6

Ryujin p.o.v.

Oh. My. God.

why on earth did that beomgyu accept to follow that old woman? Will she kidnap us? Will she kill us? A million thoughts ran across my mind.

As if the old woman heard my thoughts, she said " no need to worry, i wont kidnap you or do anything stupid like that. Just follow me." "yes maam" we replied in unison. Then she told us, "dont call me maam.  you can just call me jeongyeon."

"Anyway" she continued, " as this letter states, there are 10 people in total

"Anyway" she continued, " as this letter states, there are 10 people in total. do you happen to know them?" we then replied that the remaining 8 were our friends.

So she told us "the 2 of you will come to the park, in the same place we met today with the remaining of your friends at the same time as now."

Beomgyu p.o.v.

When we confirmed that w knew the rest eight, she told us to meet at the same place and time. To this, we agreed. Or at least me. Ryujin looked like she would not come at all. Then we returned to our dorms. 

As i entered our dorm, i was greeted by an angry yeonjun hyung. 'This is gonna be bad' i thought. It turns out that i was partially correct since soobin hyung added more to that lecture. On the other hand the two maknaes were just laughing at me get lectured, being no help at all. But even after that long lecture about responsibility and stuff, i told them about the old lady or jeongyeon as she told them. Then i told them to come with me at 11:00pm sharp. Soobin hyung did not agree and got me another lecture. But before he got to start, A curious yeonjun hyung saved me. " It wont hurt to go with him right?"he asked.

Finally after a few shouts from the to hyungs, we decided to go. But first we had to go....

...To sleep.

The next morning, or should i say a few hours later (since the argument ended at 1 am), we woke up.

I had a feeling that ryujin did not tell itzy about it.

~~Later at school~~  

Once we reached school, the moment i saw yeji, i ran to her to talk. 

After a few moments, a slap and ignored words later she finally agreed to listen. The first thing i asked was, if ryujin told them anything to them after returning. And just like i had thought, 

she didnt.

So i told her to bring itzy to the park at 11:00 sharp. To which she gave up and agreed.

After school, i got ready to go and waited for the others to go while we still had about 4 hours left.