Chapter 5

Kira's pov~

The car ride was Long and boring. I'm so happy that my new daddy's have colouring books in the car, at first it made me nervous why would they have colouring books in the car? Do they have a little? They both must have saw my confusion. Alex was the first to speak up.

"Don't worry baby we bought these in case we ever found our little well doing pack business, we have been waiting so long for you baby girl."

He kissed the back of my hand ever so gently making me blush. I giggle and continue colouring in the Disney princess book. Though my mind can't help but wonder if my family already misses me, I know mama and papa probably cried. And just that thought alone makes me want to cry enough of this Kira! I have too very nice handsome mates in  front of me that are going to be the best daddies ever! They said I could visit anytime I wanted. So I must not worry about it. It isn't long after I finish my colouring page that I see us pull up to the pack gates. I feel the nervousness start to make my tummy hurt. Xavier senses this and puts me in his lap. 

"Hey calm down bunny everyone is surely going to love you and no one would dare think of even hurting you or they will have me and Dada to deal with ok?"

Dada nods clearly agreeing with Daddy I smile with more confidence. Of course I have them with me ! I know they will protect me no matter what so needn't worry. I smile and bury my face into daddies neck. A few moments later we pull up to this huge house.
It's like wayyyyy bigger then my old pack house. Daddy passes me to dada and gets out and opens the door for us. Dada steps out with me in his arms. And gently sets me down they both grab onto either side of my hands as we make our way up the steps.

"This is a very big big big ! Place you have, you have such a nice pack house" I say in awe.

" we baby-girl WE its just as much ours as it is yours." Dada smiles.

The doors open and as soon as we step in side a girl with red hair around my age runs up to my daddy's and hugs them.

"Daddy's I missed you!!" She yells

I stare in shock as tears form in my eyes.

Sorry I know I've been AWOL for so long but hopefully I'm back now! Thank you guys so much for still reading hope you all are staying safe during these crazy times, I know this was a small chapter. But I saw all the notifications/comments about updating. So I quickly wanted to produce some thing for you guys! 💕💕💕❤️❤️💕💕