37.

*Unedited*

Hai tujhe bhi ijazat, krle tu bhi mohabbat.....

Manvi hummed to the tune, playing softly in the jeep. Arav smiled at her whilst driving to their destined location.

Of course, nobody told Mia, where they are going, saying it was a surprise, but she was dying to know. She didn't even know how long this car drive is, but surprisingly she was enjoying it, maybe very much so. She stared out of the half open window, stars shining brightly in the sky and moon half hid behind the clouds, and wind lightly caressing her locks, with all this things she wouldn't mind the distance.

She was very anxious about this trip, she loves to travel, but camping was never her thing. Her only resolution is Aaron's comforting gestures and smiles.

Aaron was seated beside her in the middle seat, but there was still gap between them, because this jeep was sufficiently large. The silence beside the music in the car was oddly pleasing and romantic and maybe that's why Arnav was sulking in the back seat, alone.

The lyrics swirled inside Mia's head and she closed her eyes. Every so while, pondering on the lyrics and feeling like this song was just for her. She turned towards Aaron, just to find him looking towards her. She smiled.

"Where are we?" She lightly wisphered. He smiled back.

"It won't be long." Mia sighed at his secretive answer. It was going to be midnight in an hour and she was feeling sleepy beside wanting to enjoy the night. Cautiously, she placed her head on Aaron's shoulders, he adjusted so that both of them were more comfortable, more close.

*

The jeep was parked before a large cabin, in the middle of the woods. This cabin was very dear to Aaron and his brothers, this was built by their grandfather and they spent their childhood summer vacation here, when their grandfather was alive. It was still nostalgic for them because, it held the so many memories of their grandpa.

Arnav jumped out of the car, streching his joints and breathing the air of the forest, smiling after a long time, he missed this. He can be himself here.

Aaron slightly shake Mia to woke her up, she stirred and blinked a few  times before sitting upright and gazing outside and a expression of aww claiming her face as all the traces of sleep vanished from her eyes. He smiled at that.

"Are we there?" Mia exclaimed turning towards her. A full blown smile at her face and a glint of excitement in her eyes.

"Yes, now climbed down." She nodded  swiftly before climbing out of the vehicle and Aaron did the same.

"Wow." Mia wisphered in astonishment.

"Do you like it, bhabhi?" Arav asked standing beside her with a hand full of their luggage.

"Yes,It's marvellous and beautiful. How did you find it?" Mia asked gazing at the large old house in the midst of the trees.

"We didn't find it, our grandpa built this when he was young, it was supposed to be a small cabin, but he renovated it time to time as our family become large to built this."
Arav explained motioning her into the house. Aaron and Arnav has already opened the door for them.

"It's all made up of woods." Arav chuckled at her obvious statement.

"Yes, bhabhi. Our grandpa was a farmer and he like to live in the middle of nowhere."

"Oh." was all Mia said. She  was more astonished by the interior of the house, upon entering there is a staircase in the middle of the room which lead to second floor, and she couldn't see beyond that because of darkness.

Does this house have electricity?

Just this thoughts crossed Mia, soft orange light flooded the house. The old fashioned light bulb was hung over ceiling in forms of small chandeliers, the sight brought a small smile on her face.

"The electricity and water runs on generator here." Arav elucidated.

She nodded and stood there enchanted until Aaron came to her.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Aaron spoke beside her and she had a sudden urge to jump on him and hug him tightly. But she resisted.

"It's lovely."

Romantic.

"Mia are you hungry?" Manvi asked seemingly tired from the journey. Mia shake her in no. Manvi directed her questioning gaze at Aaron and he politely declined.

"Ok then, it's me only." Mia smiled at that. They had dinner before starting the journey and if she is correct it only took them few hours to reach here. But alas Manvi is the foody one.

"Come, our room is upstairs." Stairs creaked as they move further. Mia noticed that the house was very neat and tidy. Perhaps, they made the arrangements before coming here. They stepped into a normal size room, a bed and a dresser on one side of the room and a window on other side, curtains draped on them and some small pictures on the wall and decorative items. The bedroom looked cozy enough, she didn't even know these much thing could fit inside a cabin room!

"Stop being so adorable." Aaron hugged her from behind after turning on the lights. Small lights bulbs are hung on every corner of the room and one lamp on the bedside table, orange lights flooded the room, but still maintaining the dark.

"I have never seen something like this. I can't help it!" She exclaimed keeping her voice low. Her face suddenly hot because of what he said. She can hear the excitement in her own voice. She had never been so happy in so long and they were just arrived here.

"I am glad you like it." Aaron said kissing her hair. He wished to tell her how ravishing she look with that adorable bewildered expression and that full blown smile on her face. But he didn't want to bring her out of her moment. So, he kept shut.

"I liked it." Mia said softly before turning into his arms and hugging him. She hid her face before shyly mumbling into his chest, "I loved it".

*****
[You too are allowed, to fall in love]

*****[You too are allowed, to fall in love]