Chapter 22

Giyu POV
I woke up to the feeling of my hair being pet.

I don't want to wake up...I'm exhausted.

I slowly open my eyes and see that I am on top of (y/n) who was stroking my hair. Her muzzle no where near her face.

It wasn't a dream...thank god...

"Good morning, (y/n)."

She smiled at me.

"Good morning Giyu!" She answered.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm feeling great! I hope you slept well."

I nodded my head and pushed myself off of her. She so pushed herself up but had a little trouble.

"Everything okay?"

"Mm, my back is just a but stiff."

"Oh...I'm sorry, let me help you up." I said reaching my hand out to her.

Her face flushed as she grabbed my hand. We put the futons away and made our way back to the room we had been in before.

Tamayo and Yushiro were both in there sitting on the floor.

"Good morning, I hope you two slept well. Oh, (y/n)'s not wearing her muzzle." Tamayo pointed out.

"Giyu finally took it off!" (Y/n) smiled brightly. Tamayo's eyes filled with curiosity.

"It's almost like she's a complete different person." She pointed out. (Y/n) tilted her head in confusion.

"Yesterday you were acting like a complete child." Yushiro explained.

"Wait what...? The last thing I remember is last night when Giyu took my muzzle off."

"You mean you don't remember anything? Not the walk here...or meeting with Urokodaki?" I asked. (Y/n) shook her head as she looked at me.

"I...I don't remember anything at all like that..." She backed up a little bit and put a hand to her head, trying to grasp what's happened.

"Why wouldn't she remember? Did something happen with her memories when she turned?" I asked Tamayo.

"I'm just as confused as you are. I've never met a case like (y/n)'s. Sun walking, memory loss, sleeping like normal...I don't understand." Tamayo said.

"I...I can walk under the sun?? Aren't I a demon?" (Y/n) asked. I turned towards her and watch her silently freak out.

Poor girl, this is all new to her...

"Yes, so far you have been able to withstand the sun, it doesn't seem to bother you." I explain.

"So...what can we do?" (Y/n) asked quietly.

"I think I need sometime to really study your blood, (y/n). I really don't understand it myself and the only way I will understand is if I have samples. I'd also like to take a look at the mark on your chest."

(Y/n) looked at the floor and curled her toes under.

This is a lot of information at once...she must be so confused.

"(Y/n), it's okay if you need some time to think." I tapped her shoulder.

"This must be very difficult for you to take in, I'm sorry for laying all of that on you at once." Tamayo apologized.

"It's okay...I know how much use I could be for info against-" (Y/n) paused and her face filled with terror. Her whole body began to shake and she crouched in fear.