Chapter 14

In the afternoon at that same day, everyone was already exhausted physically and emotionally as the students were almost dead in exhaustion for enjoying too much.

Actually they were playing finding Sawada Tsunayoshi from morning until afternoon but Sawada Tsunayoshi was no where to be found.

"Suzuki-san, do you know where Sawada-kun is?" Suzuki turned to see Aihara and Momose at her back. She tilted her head in confusion.

"No why?" She asked but the two girls just looked at each other. That made Suzuki confused even more.

"Our classmates were asking." Momose said.

"I see." So it has come to this. Thank goodness, they finally lower their understanding.

"He's not here anymore." Suzuki and the two turned where the small voice came from and saw Reborn looking at them.

"Where did he go, Reboyama-sensei?" Momose asked the infant.

"He was called in the mansion by his grandfather. Well, we should prepare to leave the park. It's almost time." He said and jumped on the outside table at a sweet shop.

"Okay everyone, it's time we head back for the day. We should get ready to leave the park. Make sure you didn't forget anything." Reborn said.

"Yes sir!"

---

The ride on their way back to the Vongola mansion was quiet. Too quiet for the Vongola members to handle. It was like they don't know what actually happened when they left the students. They are suspicious but the silence doesn't give a negative aura coming from the students. Good thing is, that teacher Nezu is not here and he was actually being tortured at the Vongola's training ground.

Looks like their plan had made some sense to the students brain for something they did.

Their ride finally arrived safely at the mansion and they immediately saw Sawada Tsunayoshi together with his grandfather and the three kids waiting for them at the doorway.

"Welcome back everyone." Tsuna said happily.

"I'm sorry if we left immediately because of some business to attend to." He continued. As usual, Gokudera - his self proclaimed right hand man, immediately ran to him as soon as Gokudera get down the car.

"Yes, Tenth. We're back!" Excitedly as he is. Tsuna just smiled at them. Suzuki approached Sawada.

"Sawada-kun, can we speak to you privately?" Suzuki informed him making him tilt his head in confusion.

"We?" Suzuki just pointed the group of their classmates behind her back by her thumb. Tsuna looked passed Suzuki to see his classmates looking down. His hyper intuition was telling him that something was wrong but not dangerous.

"Okay. Granpa, can I excuse myself? I'm just going to talk to my classmates." He said as he turned to his grandfather who's just besides him. Timoteo just smiled at his grandchild.

"Okay. We will wait for you all at the dining table to have an afternoon snack." He said and left followed by Reborn, the kids and the Varia. Tsuna's guardians was still there waiting for him.

"It's okay everyone. I will just going to talk to them." He told his guardians, Kyoko, Haru and Hana. They have no other choice but to followed.

The only present at the garden was Tsuna, Suzuki and their classmates but they will never know that they were being monitored at the dining room by everyone.