2: Viny Morning

The green eyed former demigod curl his lips in to a grin, amused by the frown of his mentor whose getting headaches on explaining things related to Greek Pantheon on the twelve year old campers.

Quickly, he approach the centaur with enthusiasm and warmth that melted the heart of the old lad. They hugged each other firmly, ignoring the weird look's they receive from the new campers, and the older camper's whose practically wheezing by delight.

"Lord Perseus, What owes us your visit?" The demigod felt rather affronted and indifferent by the formality of his mentor, but his thought's was quickly replaced by excitement to see some of his friends again.

"Chiron? What did i tell you?" The former demigod questioned, which earned sheepish smile from his mentor. "What is your business here, My boy?"

Perseus pat the shoulder of his mentor and ushered him inside the big house, to talk about some private matters. "Chiron, Dionysius" He said calmly, earning the attention of the grumpy cherub god, who started muttering about upstart young god who strut like he own everything.

"Are you here to replace me in this hell hole?" The god of wine ask lazily, masking his excitement on the possibility of being freed by the sanctions his father gave him.

"Unfortunately, I'm here on more important business" The green eyed god teased. His eyes twinkling with mischief, and glowing brightly mirroring the beauty of oceans.

The Olympian huffed, his eyes burn in dark purple fire and the scent of grapes envelops the room, with vines slowly snaking towards the young god. "Perseus, I'm an Olympian you will do well to respect me, I do not care if your prince of seas" The god sneered angrily, as the vines secures Perseus on his seat."You are not in your home turf, Perhaps little respect will prevent you from being hurt, don't you think?"He added, before smirking coldly towards the former demigod.

The younger god schooled his expression perfectly well, not showing any sign of fear or even flinching from the threat of the wine god, but he's wary on the sudden spike of emotions that the older god showed. Though he sense the drastic deplete of powers of the god of wine, which is rather concerning.

"Are you fading?" He blurted out accidentally, while Dionysius is starting to glow by anger. Perseus mentally cursed himself for his outright stupidity, Praying the god won't encase him on vines and toss him in to deepest part of the pit.

"Sorry" Perseus muttered softly, to salvage the remaining chance of him to leave unscathed by the older god. "I just notice your drastic descend in raw powers, maybe you should talk to Zeus about your deprivations" He added, as Chiron inhale sharply and Dionysius exasperatedly rubbing his forehead by annoyance and disbelief.

"Why do you care?" Ask the god of wine, which earn second's of silence before the god of heroes smile mischievously, as his eyes twinkled brightly.

"Well you have a long way to go, we don't want you fading any time soon, aren't we?" Perseus said as he flashed his blinding smile that favors another side of his face to show a crooked grin, and evoke a trouble maker expression on his godly face.

"Percy, What is the matter that you wanted to speak off minutes ago?" Chiron supplied to avoid any fatalities from possible divine fight from the two powerful gods. Probably saving Perseus from possibility of needing an early reform.

The question break both stupors of the gods and somehow calm the fuming wine god. "Nothing really important" The god of time joked, which earn him disbelieving shook from Chiron and withering glare from Dionysus.

"You see, Lord Dionysius Me and Apollo is supposed to have a decade rest, which is the original plan and-" The young god reasoned softly but he was immediately cut off by dangerously angry god.

"No! I will not! living with these half bloods is more than enough! I will not be sway by you, and I will not favor that pesky mortals!" The god of madness shouted hysterically, as his vines snake towards the door and producing cracks on the floors, as it grows in to unbelievable thickness for a grape vine.

"Dionysus!!" The god of heroes shouted alarmed,"Don't you dare release your anger on children!" He followed angrily, before providing a dome of shield around the big house, to prevent the wild vines from harming the innocent demigods outside.

"Fine" The god of wine huffed, before snapping his fingers to put everything back in place. Secretly, the god felt thankful that Perseus was able to shake him up, since he cannot carry on his conscience to caused death's on this demigods he secretly cared for.

"Chiron, I think it's my signal to go" He said after hearing a growling thunder, "Four hour's from now, D" He added before heading out of the baby blue colored house.

"I'm surprised and thankful that you don't hurt, Perseus" The centaur said calmly, while breathing on his nose with relief. He hates how impulsive the former demigod is, there's something's that Immortality can't change and it shows clearly on his favorite god.

"We don't want an angry barnacle beard at the moment" The wine god said, before pondering on his thought's and continuing. "Also, He is a good addition on the council as representative of minor god's, it lessen our headaches" The wine god added fondly, eyeing the godling whose walking carefree out of the house.

"Mr.D, Is there's anything I need to be informed with?" Chiron ask softly, his stare bore unwaveringly towards the god, which unnerve the said god.

Dionysius exhaled dramatically, "Chiron, My friend" The god of wine said tiredly, "Fates have visited us last week, and as expected they only brought us grave news. For now I cannot tell you anything, as it's not clear as day"

Chiron nodded gravely, praying that this is not another great prophecy. "I understand, I hope it isn't bad as you seemed it to be"

Dionysus grimaced, "I wish Elpis felt generous these day's" He said before vanishing into soft purple light.

_______________________________________________

See you every Monday!!!