Thirty

VOTE AND COMMENT 💖💖

⚠️TRIGGER WARNINGS⚠️
- Details/Mention of r*pe of an underage child
-**Extreme violence

guys, if you're squeamish please read this chapter with caution. with that being said, im sorry for any mistakes and enjoy!

Ant POV

"There she go." Tyler points out the window on his end. I duck my head to see where he's pointing at and it's in the direction of a female in a pink sweater standing out the front of a corner store.

"In the pink?" I ask.

"Nah, next to her. In the red." He continues to point. I look at the female in red. Her back is turned to us, but if Tyler says that's her, then that's her. He's been tracking her for the past hour or something— that's what he told me. And if that's the case, this spot is not good at all. She around mad people. I know I'm taking a risk, but I'm not bout to be stupid about it.

Ty looks back at me, "You positive that this is what you want to do right?" He asks. This is like the fourth time he's asked me since I got in this car. I look out the window again.

Not on no personal shit, but I'm starting to get irritated now with him asking me the same shit. It's not that big of a deal but I said I'm sure each time. Nothing has changed since the last time he asked me like ten minutes ago. "How many times you gon ask me that," I mumble.

"I'm just making sure. I don't want you getting triggered by nothing and then you can't snap back; you know what I'm talking about," Tyler sighs, "You been doing pretty good so far, and personally I agree with what you doing, but you sure you wanna go back to this solution?"

I guess I could appreciate him being concerned for my well-being, but respectfully, I ain't concerned about that right now. I'm going to therapy soon, so if something is to happen to my train of thought, I'll be away from Cameron and I'll deal with it on my own and try to get better. Right now though, that's a non factor.

"What other option I got?" I ask him. What other option is there for a father, a father like me, to take when his daughter got raped? I woulda never went to the police in the first place, but even if I wanted to they gonna ask for proof that she probably don't have and just go on a long ass search for someone I could find by morning. So what other option is there? A grown ass man held my child down, and forced himself on her. Fuck do people expect me to do about that. Cry and rub her back while niggas get to be alive and do that shit to other little girls?

"It's seeming like this is the only one," he sighs, "I'm just thinking about your mental. That BPD no joke. But if you sure, then that's that. You know I'm with whatever."

"I'm sure," I say a final time.

Tyler nods and leans back in his seat, "Okay. So we gonna have to wait it out then and probably follow her because it's too many heads out there."

I just hope sitting here like this don't make me feel no type of ways, I don't have time to be dealing with no breakdowns or nothing. But Tyler is here, so I should be fine. "Yeah."

While we wait, Tyler tries to have a conversation with me from time to time but I can't pay attention or respond to him because all my focus is on Malaysia right now. My eyes been glued to her, watching her every move. It's stupid I still got to deal with her all these years later, but no more of that. That bitch done.

"You know we ran into her a couple months back. Cameron and I. Bitch work at five guys, and of course she was on the same shit she been on since we was kids, mad disrespectful to Cameron," Tyler says.