01

"Get the popcorn, Yoongs!" Chaerin yelled at him. "The hell? I only have two hands," The blue-haired boy protested, holding the remote with his right hand and a bowl of chips with the other.

She scoffed, getting up from her comfortable couch, and walked towards Yoongi who was leaning against the door frame, his face just like usual, showing nothing other than a cold expression.

He snorted loudly at her, who was trying to take the bowl of popcorn and plate full of chocolate single-handedly, walking towards the living room.

"That's not gonna work!" Yoongi shouted from behind.

She set down the two bowls and chocolates on the table with a triumphant look on her face and went back to the kitchen and brought a huge bottle of coke.

Yoongi scratched the back of his neck, seeing that there was nothing healthy in it except diet coke, "We're gonna die eating fast food." 

"Well, then. That's a good way to die, right?" She asked, glancing at him.

He nodded, "It is."

They sat down on the velvety couch, placing all the food in front of them on a table. She hadn't even spared the living room, for it, just like her bedroom, was filled with posters of K-drama actors.

"Weren't you supposed to do your homework? Isn't that what your mom said before she left for her meeting?" Yoongi asked, brows furrowed.

Chaerin nodded, "Yeah, I told her you'll help me with it. She thinks you're really good at studies." He arched an eyebrow at her, tilting his head slightly, questioning why she hadn't done her homework.

"Well, that's the truth. But then, shouldn't you do your homework?"

She squeezed Yoongi's hand and pouted, "Yoongs, please let's just watch this."

He stared at her for a moment, then bit his lower lip and said, "Alright. But I swear if your mum finds this out then-"

"I'll tell her it's my idea."

Yoongi nodded and she turned the tv on. "The things you make me do," He muttered, before placing the bowl of popcorn on his lap.

"Alright, get ready for some drama, my k-drama partner!" She exclaimed.

Yoongi scrunched his nose, "We're just watching a drama, Chaerin."

"Ugh, you ruin the excitement." She said, with a disgusted look on her face. 

Yoongi winked, "There are different kinds of excitement, you know." 

It wasn't a surprise that Yoongi could turn such normal sentences into such ways, she was used to it. 

"What are we watching anyway?" He asked, staring at his bowl of popcorn, wanting to eat it but waiting for the drama to start. 

"Strong Woman Do Bong Soon. Jisoo said it's great." She said, beaming at him. Yoongi ruffled her hair affectionately, "'Course, let's watch that." 

He took a bar of chocolate and unwrapped it, "That reminds me of Jimin and Areum," Chaerin said, staring at the chocolate Yoongi held. 

"Yeah, what they went through was tragic." 

He noticed how their faces were so close, his gaze shifted and settled on her lips. Sometimes, he had these moments where the muddled thoughts and questions ran inside his head. 

Like right now, where he could see small sparkles of amusement in her eyes. If only he had tilted his head and leaned forward then....he bit his lower lip and shook those thoughts away. Yoongi turned his head towards the tv.

"Let's... watch it."

"Sure," Chaerin agreed, completely oblivious to the fact that a knife could cut through the tension between them.