3

Chapter 3 The First Death 03

    Although Song Jinxi has the memory and soul of twenty-five years old, she is only five years old now, and her thinking ability is somewhat limited due to her physical development. Sometimes she will involuntarily show some childishness.

    Right now she was expecting to please Shen Liuchen, but she was slammed to the ground, and the candy flew out.

    Especially when he stared at her with that cold look.

    A grievance swept over her for a while, and her tears almost fell directly.

    Fortunately, she immediately stabilized her emotions, took a deep breath, and forced her tears back abruptly.

    In her little head, she thought calmly, that Shen Liuchen's aversion to candy was deeper than she thought.

    She feels distressed when she thinks of this.

    Because it is written in the novel that he was a kid who was very eager for candy.

    The memory goes back to before Shen Luchen was five years old.

    Until reaching adulthood, Shen Liuchen was an orphan whose biological father was unknown and his biological mother died of dystocia.

    Since he was a child, he has always longed for a happy home.

    He grew up in an orphanage and was adopted by a poor family in a neighboring city when he was five years old.

    It’s a pity that the adoptive father who adopted him is not only worthless, but also loves to drink and do domestic violence. After a month of adopting him, he strangled his  wife to death after being drunk, and woke up the next day and found that he had killed someone. He committed suicide by jumping off the building.

    The adoptive father’s family was only busy cleaning up their funeral affairs, completely ignoring Shen Liuchen, a "wild boy" who had just been adopted for less than a month. The adoptive father’s house was sold out, and a so-called uncle took the remaining money. He said he will take Shen Liuchen to his home and continue to raise him.

    Then he put him in a remote corner, under the pretext of going to urinate, but never came back.

    Shen Liuchen waited for a long time in the same place. He didn't dare to walk around even if he was hungry. Fortunately, before going out in the morning, that uncle bought him two steamed buns, and he ate eat for two days.

    He have been waiting in that place for two days and two nights.

    Until the next night, he faintly understood that he  have been abandoned.

    The five-year-old kid ended up wandering on the streets.

    Later, an older child who was also a stray child snatched his candy that  had been dropped on the ground by someone, the older child punched him o  the ground several times, and his tooth was knocked out.

    The older child asked him to bark as a dog, but he stubbornly refused, so the older child threw the candy on the ground, crushed it with his feet, then peeled the candy, and pressed his head to force him to lick the candy residue on the ground.

    From then on, Shen Liuchen began to hate candy.

    Obviously he used to be a kid who dreamed of eating a candy.