32

Acacius PoV
A year later~
"Happy birthday, Luna." I planted a small kiss on her forehead.

"Happy birthday brother-" she rubbed her eyes. "Wait happy birthday?"

"Today's your birthday not mine." I chuckled while she's still in a daze. She's still in her half-awake half-asleep state since she was napping just now.

"My birthday? Right, I'm 13 now." She nuzzled her face against my chest.

"No one will know you're thirteen if you act like this." I patted her head.

"Brother's clothes has a scent I like. And brother, you are more childish than me. You have no right to lecture me." She pouted.

Though I'm only childish when I'm with you, is what I wanted to say but I stayed quiet.

"I've prepared a present for you, let's go." I picked her up and carried her like a sack of potatoes.

"Uwaaa! Brother!" She yelped at the sudden action.

"Didn't I tell you that you don't need to prepare a present? You gave me a palace last year, a rare tiara the year before. Weren't you busy with work the last few days?" She nagged.

"I said the same to you, and you still prepared presents for my birthday even though you're equally busy." I retorted lazily.

"T-that, that's different!" She huffed.

"Ho~ how so?" I asked amused.

She stayed silent. I guess it's my win today. I can't help snickered.

"It's my birthday, you should've let me win." She pouted.

"Pft- of course, of course. My baby sister is the greatest." I changed her into a princess carry position.

"You don't sound sincere at all." She narrowed her eyes.

"We're here." I changed the topic.

"A garden? No, a maze? Why are there fences here?" She asked.

"You'll know why when you see them." I let her down gently.

I opened the small fence and lead her into the square shaped maze. I was the one who designed it, so I naturally know the way like the back of my hand. Reaching the middle, one can see a gazebo and a bunch of white fluffs surrounding it.

"Bunnies!" Her eyes lit up and rushed towards the sea of white pom-pom.

"Last time we went to town, you were staring at them a lot." I chuckled.

"You noticed?" She asked while I nodded.

"Even if I don't want to notice, I can't. You were staring at them so intensively."

"Hehe." She gently patted the bunny in her arms. "Thank you, brother!"

"As long as you're happy." I took a seat on the sofa under the gazebo, gazing at her as she played with those bunnies.

Just as I imagined, she looks adorable in that pile of bunnies. I should've brought a memory stone to record this. I'll make sure to bring it next time.

"Your birthday party will be held tonight, get ready for it." I reminded her.

"It's only one in the morning, I have plenty of time." She buried her face into the bunny in her hands. "Brother, it's a private one this year right?"

"Yes, I didn't invite those nobles this year since the kids of the orphanage are coming. Princess Ava is coming, she informed me that she will be bringing a plus one. Xander, Dominic, Arian and Nyx will naturally be participating. That's about all."