I guess thats s*x.

Saturday 9:15pm

Saturday 9:15pm

I took my place in the passenger seat riding shotgun while my girls hopped in the back.

We played music and sang loudly while taking shots from the bottle being passed around. Big brought some flavored vodka. We were determined to make the most of this three day weekend.

Placing his hand on my thigh to draw my attention, Big smiled tapping his cheek as I looked at him. I knew what he meant because he used to do that in middle school. I leaned over and kissed his cheek while he drove. My face turned hot under my curls.

"Who's kickback is this?" I asked him, to take my mind off the kiss.

"The homie on the football team at my school, Fred." He informed me.

"Oh shit! So it's gon be some fine niggas in the there?" Araceli asked.

Big laughed a bit.

"So, what you been doing Big? I remember y'all used to be nasty after track practice." Araceli broadcasted.

"Araceli!!" I yelled at her.

"Bitch please, he made losing your virginity a walk in the park. You know it." She told my business to the entire car. "Big you ain't no virgin is you?" She asked him.

I waited for his answer because I wanted to know.

"We're almost there" he responded ignoring her question.

"That's what I thought. Y'all helped each other." She confirmed.

"Y'all wild." Jazzy shouted taking a shot.

"We wild? Bitch you fuckin in the alley behind the houses and shit." Araceli shouted exposing her too.

"Araceli, you only be chillin cus Ivan beats niggas up!" I yelled at her.

I lost my virginity last summer when my mother went out of town and my boyfriend at the time invited me to spend the night at his house. We had been doing everything but full sex before that so I was ready to go.

<Flashback>

His mom was knocked out on the living room couch because she had been heavily drinking. He closed his door and locked it then turned on some music to muffle the noise.

We laid in his bed kissing and he began undressing me. I'd already done this type of stuff with him before so I wasn't afraid. He began eating my pussy while sticking two fingers deep inside. He slurped and licked my juices. Once I came he positioned himself.

He pulled the condom in its wrapper from under his pillow. My heart began to race because this was the new part. He had ate me, fingered me, even humped me, but now came time to fuck me. I laid my head back and closed my eyes and I felt his dick touch my lips. His slid himself up and down a few time and then began to enter. The tip was the easy part but then came the struggle.

My body stiffened. "You have to loosen up or I can't get in." He whispered in my ear with his voice cracking.

"Jus do it!" I commanded through clenched teeth pulling him closer with my legs.

He thrusted and I felt the sting. He started to slowly pump in and out. The pain went away and it started to feel great. He began pumping faster and I tried to catch his rhythm and then he unexpectedly stopped. He's done?

I was disappointed, but I brushed it off as it being his first time which I later found out wasn't the case. We'd done it three more times after that initial incident and it was always the same.

I guess that's sex.