7

Yeji p.o.v.

Today was a bit wierd. As soon as that beomgyu boy saw me, he literally ran over to me. I tried to ignore him at first. But his clingy nature won.

Then he asked if running had told us about anything. That was wierd. Ryu did not say anything to us last night after she returned. And if that was not enough, he told me to bring itzy near the entrance of the park at 11:00 pm on the dot.

I could not talk to the in class and I did not find her during lunch and I did not see her after that. So as soon a I got back to the dorm, I saw....

.... Ryu????

Ok. Now she has some explaining to do. First. Why did beomgyu ask if ryu told us anything. Second. Where was she during the remainder of school and finally, why did groggy tell us to meet at the park. That also at eleven pm?

Like why so late at night?

And since he only mentioned ryu, she is the one gonna have to answer this.

 "YAH Ryu. What are you doing here? Why were you not at school and why on earth is beomgyu telling us to meet them at the park at eleven at the night? I shouted.

Ryujin was pretty shocked. "Ok unnie. Take it easy. What were you asking again?" She said. I did my best to keep my calm and then repeated my question. Or more preciecely, questions.

Then she began answering one by one. "Ok so for the first one. I bunked classes cause I was bored (not advised for younger readers. Younger =who still are in school aka till grade ...10ig?), And for the second one, how am I supposed to know what is going on that idiots mind?"

I still wasn't content with that answer so I asked her "why did beomgyu ask if we had been told anything from you as you returned.? " 

Oh well. Ok then she said, as she blurted out the whole story.

Chareyeong p.o.v.

After hearing what ryujin unnie said, I was pretty happy to find out that others well going a bit well with TXT after all. Ahh s much a relief.

~~4 hours later~~

still chaeryeong p.o.v.

Ok. So now it's finally time as we headed outside.when we reached the park, it was 10:59 and TXT were already there waiting.

just a minute later at 11:00, a woman who the 2yu's know as jeongyeon came. She took us to her house and begin.

"You see magic island...