3; technomaid (different version) [lime?]

hi! this is the second part to "dream in a skirt" but a different version where they're dating!

tw: lime? sexual references ig (no smut)

enjoy!

~

"Uh, Dream? I am not showing this on stream."

"Why?"

"Did you even take a look at it before you gave it to me? It's so short, it's literally above my knees!"

"To be fair, Drista chose it-"

"I am not showing this on stream, end of conversation." 

The two continued their bickering as the chat went crazy. 

hunghunah: old married couple again

nootbingbangshootdie: HAHHA YOU GO DRIS SIS!

snipegeprge: ABOVE KNEEEES??

justajinxed: THATS HOT LJDNLJAS

simpnotfounded: OOOOOOOOO

yolosfishes: HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA 

ginatheteenwriters: MMMM ME GUSTA-

Then suddenly, Techno accidentally hit something and the stream crashed.

"Oops," he raised his brow. "That's gonna need some fixing."

He stood up, brushing down his skirt and attempting to pull it down a bit. The choker was starting to feel itchy, so he reached for it and removed it, letting out a sigh.

"Is it really too short-" Dream barged into the room.

Techno jumped, stepping back and pulling his dress lower in embarrassment.

Dream stared at him, mouth agape. A blush crawled to his face. "Woah,"

"It's too short."

"I mean you could have still showed it-"

"The children, Dream-"

"But you look hot-"

"No."

That shut him up.

But Dream didn't leave. He stood there, darkness surrounding him, a smirk evident on his face. He slowly walked towards him, hungry eyes boring into him.

"D-dream?" Techno backed away. "What are you doing?"

Dream lifted his chin slightly, staring into his eyes. "I heard you needed some help with your pc." his voice was low. 

"Y-yeah, I guess. I probably kicked it on a-accident."

(He did a TommyInnit-)

Techno hated how Dream made him feel. How he made him stutter, stumble over his words, blush, everything. He was Technoblade, for god's sake, the almighty blood god, and this homeless bald-headed green son of a bitch can get him flustered in the blink of an eye.

"Show me," Dream whispered.

Techno swallowed, before bending under the table to look for the problem. He could feel Dream watching his every move, which did not help his trembling. Why was he so nervous? It's not like Dream would brutally murder him, right? Right. He could take him. Besides, it's not like he said yntbkshyfyn or something.

(haha heatwaves reference go brr)

"I d-don't-" Just as he was about to get back up again, he felt the blonde grab his wrists, pinning them to the floor and pressing up against him. His breath hitched.

Techno dared not to move. He stayed there frozen, on his knees under the desk, Dream behind him and pinning his hands to the floor.

Techno considered saying intbkshifmn, but decided against it as his voice betrayed him.

"Dream?" he whispered.

"Yeah?" he whispered back, voice low and husky.

Forget 'forgetting his name' he forgot how to walk the next day.

~

HAHA- 

if you didn't read heatwaves, i would tell you what it stands for but i don't wanna spoil it for you :) so go read it if you can!

ok bye

-dainty <3