[Chapter 3: Breakfast Time]

"Good morning, my dear." Hannibal greeted you pleasantly; curling his arms around your waist from behind and giving you a gentle hug while you began making yourself some breakfast in the kitchen. "And just how are we feeling today...?"

"Oh, good morning." You responded with somewhat of a quiet tone - feeling strangely timid as you interacted with your new, intellectual partner. Then you became aware of something. Something that surprised and threw you off entirely.

"Wait a minute." You stopped preparing some sandwiches for breakfast and whirled around, suddenly waking up more whilst realising something. "I thought you went home last night. Y'know...Because you didn't want to stay here and all that...?"

"Guys please, not now." "Jason, Michael, Norman - Hell, even Hannibal - can stay here if you really want to."
"No offence to you, angelo mio, but I refuse to spend the rest of my night in such an abysmal environment. Please understand."

"I did." The psychiatrist politely replied, noticing your bewildered expression and growing silently amused. "But as soon as you moved in with us, I took note of your previous waking hours and came to greet you this morning. I hope that isn't too much of a bother, dearest (Y/n)."

"Not at all. I uh..." You answered awkwardly, feeling slightly embarrassed that he'd go to all that trouble. "I just didn't expect it."

"Oh, good." Hannibal smiled back as he continued to behave like a proper gentleman would. "I'm relieved to hear that it hasn't concerned you or anything."

"No, no...I was just making some breakfast." You flashed a friendly smile in return and gestured towards the countertop - your first meal of the day being a few sandwiches and a glass of juice. "It's not very fancy or elaborate, I know, but it'll do for a Sunday morning."

"Well, you're not wrong. Though hopefully you'll return home today. I've missed you." He lightly told you; watching you move the glass and plate over to the wooden table as Michael joined your side too.

"Good morning to you too, Michael." You dryly remarked, rolling your eyes at how he immediately wrapped one arm around your waist to tug you closer to him. "And yes, I'll be going back home later this evening. I just want to enjoy some time with Jason after breakfast, seeing as I haven't really gotten to spend any time with him yet, y'know?"

"ᗯᕼO ᑕᗩᖇE ᗩᗷOT E TEE ᗩᑎᗪ TᑌᑭI ᒪᗩKE? ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE OE OE. I OE YO, (Y/). E ᑕᗩᑎ ᔕᑭEᑎᗪ ᕼᗩᒪᒪOEE TOGETE TOOᖇᖇO." The stalker scribbled to you on his trusty notepad, acting as possessive as he usually did when it came to you. [A/N: "WHO CARES ABOUT A FEW TREES AND A STUPID LAKE? PLEASE COME HOME. I LOVE YOU, (Y/N). WE CAN SPEND HALLOWEEN TOGETHER TOMORROW."]

"I know you love me, Michael. And I...I love you too. Really, I do. So with that being said, I'd be delighted to spend tomorrow together." You hesitantly calmed him down, giving Michael a comforting hug before handing him his notepad back. "Consider it a date."