Chapter 20

plZ THEYRE SO CUTE MY HEART CANT HANDLE KSDJFVJ

-----------

Jake POV

I choked on my saliva causing the whole table to look at me while Sunghoon giggled, handing me his water bottle. I could care less about using the same bottle as him making us basically have an indirect kiss because my heart's going faster than AGUST D rn.

Ok but my heart has all reason to malfunction like that, motherfucking paRK SUNGHOON
wants ? me ? to ? feed ? him ? plz my poor heart can't take this.

He radiates big baby energy as well as BARKBARKGRR energy when he wants to.

(omfg I can't believe I'm publishing a chapter with BARKBARKGRR in it to show sunghoons duality plzimcryinghelpme)

"Jake are you okay?" Jungwon worriedly asked, patting my back to help me breathe again. "I'm perfectly fine, why wouldn't I be? Everything's amazing, I'm functioning normally it's okay, no malfunctions, my hearts fine :D" Everyone looked even more concerned except for Sunghoon because we know why and Felix who's probably already predicted that it has to do with Sunghoon because he's sitting there staring at me like this ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Even though I knew no one believed me they went back to their own chats... leaving me with Sunghoon once again. I nervously looked towards Sunghoon who was smirking at me mischievously, "I'm hungry Jakey, can I have some chips now?" he pleaded, making sure to emphasize the 'Jakey' part.

Before I could reply the bell signaling the end of lunch rang, giving me the chance to escape. So I did. As I bolted through the halls to get to my locker I bumped into someone, why do I keep bumping into people?

"Watch it, dumbass." The person who I bumped into told me, I looked up to find none other than the witch herself. Kaylee.

"jeez sorry barbie," I sassed back. She obviously wasn't satisfied with my reply as she looked me up and down before saying, "aren't you that lowlife my Sunghoonie hangs around now?"

Just as I was about to snap back at her, someone's hands made their way around my waist, pulling me into their embrace. I looked back to see Sunghoon was the one back hugging me, although he tried to keep his blank-stare face on, his expression kept faltering and he looked uneasy with Kaylee's presence.

To hopefully release the tension Sunghoon was feeling I took hold of his hands that held me to his chest and started caressing them. I knew that it was working because I felt his arms loosen up a bit.

"Sunghoonie~" Kaylee pouted with her plastic ass donut-looking duck lips, "we haven't hung out in ages, wanna go out tonight?~" she tried flirting. Keyword: tried. It took everything in me to not gag out loud.

"We're breaking up," Sunghoon said blankly, catching me and Kaylee off guard. "WHAT?! WHY?!" Kaylee screeched.

"1. We've been cheating on each other and 2. I'm gay." He stated, both of those statements catching me off guard. He's been cheating on her too? The whole school knows Kaylee's been cheating on Sunghoon but, him as well?? And-

"You're lying," Kaylee said, hands on her hips. "You're not gay, you told me yourself that you're bisexual, meaning you like girls which means I know you still have feelings for me and I also know that you'd never cheat. You don't have the balls to." I think Kaylee's feeling a bit overconfident-

"I'm not lying. I have a boyfriend" HE DOES?!! "WHAT?! No, you're lying just to make yourself feel better for trying to break up with me" Kaylee refused. "I bet you can't even prove yourself"

"I have proof. Right here." Sunghoon said, spinning me around to face him before pulling me closer to him. I'm so glad my face is buried in his chest, I look like a tomato.

"Prove it" Kaylee repeated. "Any day" Sunghoon smirked before leaning down, placing his lips on my ear, "Play along" he whispered before crashing his lips onto mine.

My eyes widened as I stood there, processing what was happening for a few seconds before closing them and kissing back. Sunghoon then bit my lower lip, poking it with his tongue asking for entrance. I approved and opened my mouth, letting his tongue explore. We were so into the kiss that we missed Kaylee's incoherent curses as she walked off, as well as the second bell signaling class had started.

We broke off, resting our foreheads against each other, gasping for air. "Wow" I whispered, breathless, ruffling my hair he giggled, "you're so cute" and I swore my heart exploded then and there.

------------- 

i swear I almost forgot all about kaylee KJBSDJKFVBH 

ok but we're all glad sunghoons done with her skskjdn periodt.