First day

The alarm was beeping in your ears, you slowly opened your eyes and crawled out of bed. Turned off your alarm and got ready. It was your first day of school you were going to Nekoma to be with Kuroo and his friends.

After you had a shower and finished getting ready you ran downstairs to see Kuroo in the kitchen. You could smell freshly baking pancakes and hear the sizzling of them in the pan. You snuck up on Kuroo shouting "Morning Bed Head!" He jumped at your loud voice and gave you a stern look, his finger on his lips signalling you to be quiet. "Shhh their still in bed" He whispers. You giggle quietly as he smiles back at you.

[1 Hour later- you had eaten and set off to school with Kuroo]

"Kuroo, which way is science?" He points in the direction as you both part ways. You both wave bye to each other. You turned up to the classroom Kuroo directed you to. The bell had just rung and the corridors were almost empty. You open the door but only to notice that's empty. Had Kuroo told you the wrong way or had you got lost? The corridors had gone completely silent but you could a set of footsteps come towards you.

"Y/n?". You quickly turn around to a boy calling your name. You instantly knew who it was. He had hardly changed after 5 years. His hair had been dyed blonde but the dark roots were coming back, he was taller and still really slim. "Kenma," You said while staring at each other.

You finally cracked a smile and went in to hug him. Kenma's cheeks had flushed up as he hugged you back "Missed me?" you asked while giggling. He looks away avoiding eye contact "You wish" He slightly smiles as he was just joking, you pout back at him and laughing afterwards. "What are you doing out here?" He looked at you with one eyebrow raised, "I was trying to go to science..." You replied as you went red again from embarrassment. He chuckled at how you managed to get lost "Follow me then" He started and began to walk back down the corridor, you smiled and followed with.