Chapter 13: .........

Your POV

Y/N: Shit. Shit! SHIT! SHIIIIIT! 

I begin to panic, as I found myself in complete darkness, the only light source that can be seen was the light coming off of my Hud, and that light is dim as Hell. The slimy feeling of this...thing's insides, makes it worse, like some sort of substance of blight. 

Y/N: Okay, get a hold of yourself asshole, breathe. This isn't the first time this happened, although the other one was a machine, this isn't that different either. Just....

I tried standing up, but to no avail, I keep slipping. I try to grab something to hold on to, nothing as well. 

Y/N: ...Well shit... 

Then, an idea pops up in my head...a rather bad one, but if it get me out of here, then I'll do it. I pulled a holographic screen from my Hud, and I started looking for it, files, an items fly by as I keep on looking for it...until I finally saw it...Rage Serum...just one. 

I pressed the holographic screen, and the syringe materialized itself in front of me

I pressed the holographic screen, and the syringe materialized itself in front of me. I caught the syringe, and I hastily removed my helmet, and I injected it into my neck. I let out  groan of pain, as I felt the large needle pierce my skin. As soon as the syringe was empty, I removed the syringe, and I threw it away, and I placed my helmet back on just as fast as I removed it. I take in a deep breathe, as I prepare myself for what's about to happen next... 

Y/N: ...Wait, I haven't used this drug in 12,000 years...oh shit- GAH! 

Suddenly, immense pain shot throughout my body, and I groaned in pain because of it. I then held my head in immense pain, and my breathing becomes unstable, my eyes begin to turn red...bloodshot red. 

Marie's POV

Marie's POV

He's...he's gone? Just like that? My eyes begin to swell up, and tears begin to form in my eyes, as I drop to my knees, Callie right beside me, who was...too shocked to even do anything. I cover my mouth, as I begin to sob. 

Callie: Marie...I-I'm sorry...I should have-

Marie: Don't. S-shut up... 

The Maws in front of us begins to retreat back into the water. But suddenly, muffled screaming can be heard within the Maws, I began to cry more as I hear Y/N's screams of pain as...Woomy knows what happens in there... Then, the Maws stops, and it suddenly begins to roar in pain.