〜・。Plans。・~

(Y/N) darted up the stairs, leaving just me and Tony.

At this moment, Tony looked really tall. And he seemed pissed

"You've seen to much, (F/N). (Y/N) is young, she won't understand what she saw. You on the other hand.." Tony said, walking over to his spotless desk, pulling out a needle and purple looking serum.

"I suppose how's a better time than ever. I'll explain what's going to happen, you are to keep your mouth shut, understand?" He hissed, leaving me trembling, but I nodded, and he continued.

"I'm sure you know about Titans, I won't need to teach you that, but i'm sure you haven't heard of titan shifters, or you've just heard about some, yes?"

"Yeah. Members of the scouts can turn into Titans." I told Tony, to which he cleared his throat, and then put the serum into the shot.

"Yes. Yes. Very good, (F/N). There are special types of titans as well, such as the colossal Titan, the Armored Titan, The founding Titan, and the Beast Titan. You will become one that nobody has ever seen. The Power Titan."

I didn't understand, how could I become one? And why me?

"How?" I simply asked. "With this injection, you will turn into a Titan, then eat the man I have restrained over there." He points. "He currently has the ability to shift into the Power Titan. Do not fret, you will turn back into a human with all of your memory's shortly." He said, walking closer with the needle in hand. Before he took one more step, I asked another Question.

"Why? Why Me, though!?" I sort of yelled. I was both scared and mad. He kept all of this secret to me! I couldn't believe it!

"I always intended for you to inherit the Power. I admit, it is a little bit too soon, but you've seen to much, and I have no choice but to do this now. Do not move, it's important the injection gets emitted into your arm correctly." He said with a monotone like voice, injecting the needle into my arm. I hissed at the pain.

Then everything became... dark.

"Your back. How do you feel?" Someone said to me. I think it's Tony. 

I slowly sat up. "..A little sore. Wait, did I kill him?" I panicked, and quickly looked over to where the man was previously restrained, only to see severed limbs, and a whole lot of blood.

"Now, let me show you what you are capable of, now." Tony said to me, quickly grabbing a knife, and slashing my hand."

"Tony! Ow! OwOwowow! Frick! What the heck!?" I said, getting a little teary eyed. But then, steam came out of the wound, then it healed. "What the..."

"Now, If you transform into a Titan here, it might blow my little lab up. But i'll tell you how. You must inflict some sort of self harm, along with having a clear goal in mind."

A clear goal in mind, huh?

"Okay. Um, what do you want me to do with this?"

"(F/N), keep it a secret. Do not let a living soul know about your new abilities. I've been planning this moment since the day I took you away from Mother and Father. Do not mess this up." Tony said to me, placing a hand on my head.