TRACK 11.

***I was searching for the things that never changed. I will never forget how you were on that day. These feelings I have to transcend time, I just want to meet you now.***

NO ONE'S POV

The older Myoui wanted to tell Mio how it ended even before it started but what's the point of going back to the past when things will never be the same?

[AUTUM OF 2002; SOPHOMORE SCHOOL FESTIVAL; 15-YEAR-OLD MINA AND JEONGYEON]

They say autumn is a melancholy season that suits memories well. It has its own magic, with gold leaves falling, orange skies every afternoon, and a blissful wind that caresses the skin. A paradise that can only be seen at a certain time of the year.

But there's also a reason why it's called fall.

Autumn is so beautiful yet strangely everything is dying.

-

Mina sits with the crowd, she happily cheers for Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu who was selected to represent their class in the game of track and field.

NY : "I bet you a thousand Dahyun would fall."

MM : "I'll treat you guys if she doesn't, of course with Nayeon unnies money." The girls laughed.

JY : "Haha you should at least have faith in them. Right, Michan?"

Jeongyeon holds Mina's hand, maybe they held each other's hand for so long people got used to it, the students, the teachers. Not even one person in this school get's shocked.

All of them knew that these two always comes in pair.

JY : "Michan?"

Mina shook her head, for a moment there she saw things.... She saw a future where they are old and just sitting watching the leaves on the tree fall, like how they are now.

She was caught in a daydream.

MN : "Right." She answered.

The day went on and before they knew it they already arrived at the latter part of the competition. When Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu was called to receive their awards. Mina looks for Jeongyeon, it's too obvious the girl has wandered off again.

Mina walks to the back of the school, it's like all their life's Jeongyeon always look for the furthest place away from the crowd, a place where she can be alone but unfortunately for her Mina always find her. No matter how hidden the place she chose to stay, Mina always finds her. And of course, she'll be under a tree sleeping with her phone blasting a song.