𝟏𝟕 || 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝

"You will naturally be submissive to a man that you desire to have, even if you're a Alpha female, babygirl"

                                           ♣️

''Did you slept at all?" You look awful. "

I looked up from my phone and stared at Addison, who's watching me anxiously.

No, I  was too busy fucking our boss, you know, the one who you're in love with.

Yes, I don't think she'll like that answer.

But I can't get Alexander out of my mind. I instinctively touched my neck, which is hidden by my long hair but the sweet pain after touching it is there to remind me.

''You look so beautiful like this, angel. Marked by me..."

I took a deep breath, memories from last night filled my mind. Locked forever between these walls by our moans and screams.

''Scream for me little one, I want everyone to hear how fucking good I make you feel... ''

''I'll make you come over and over again until you can't take it anymore and beg me to stop...''

''Open your mouth and show me, then swallow like the fucking little whore you are''

The memory of it all makes me shimmer with heat, clenching my legs while I look at Addison who's still waiting for my answer.

"Couldn't sleep" I replied quickly, sipping from the coffee in my hand, trying to avoid her eyes

Shit, I'm horny again, no matter that we fucked 5 or 6 times last night- I want more. I fucking need more. He's like a drug- I know how it tastes and I can't get enough of him.

Does he think about me? Does he get hard just by the thought of our sinful night? Or it's just me? Fuck, I need answers.

I was disappointed when he left my room at 6 in the morning. I can't even describe what I felt. My body tensed at the thought that he's not with me. Not that I expected us to lie down and cuddle like a married couple but still. Damn it, we didn't even make it to my bedroom. When I told him to go there, he just muttered ''no'' and continued to fuck me on the couch with furious thrusts.

Not that I'm complaining.

"What are the plans for today?" I asked trying to keep my mind off Alexander.

"We are free as far as I know" she looked at her phone. "Alexander texted me to tell everyone we have a day off"

I frowned uncomfortably trying to keep a straight face.

''When did he text you?'' the words flew out of my mouth before I can even stop them.

''I don't know, around six in the morning. '' she shrugged ''This guy wakes up early''

I tried to assimilate her words without showing much emotion, but it was almost impossible. He texted her and it was right after he left my room. After fucking me again and again without any hesitation and cumming on me, in my mouth, on my chest. Everywhere.

Why didn't he told me? Why the hell did he text her?

The blood in my body is pounding, I realized that I had gripped the coffee in my hand so tightly that it could explode any moment and ruin my expensive clothes. I took a deep breath and put a forced smile on my face.