Chapter 52

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.......................

After Breakfast

.......................

Both zoya and fahad came down after getting ready... zoya was wearing a black short a-line frock which was reaching 3 inch above her knee while a capri trousers were complimented with the frock and at the end a beautiful hijab around her head covering her upper body.... and on the other side fahad was matching with zoya wearing a black jeans with a navy blue t-shirt and completing his look with a black casual coat above it...

Both zoya and fahad reached to the living room where others were sitting when zoya looked at fahad who looking at her for one time looked at ahmed calling him "abbu!" All four of them looked at the duo when fahad told them "we are going out! So i am taking the car!" Ahmed nodded saying "stay safe!" Fahad smiled at him when dua and arham jumped in between saying "can we come?" Fahad rolled his eyes and spoke "no!" Dua made a face saying "bhai please!" While arham made a puppy face... but before anyone else could say anything aisha spoke "sit down both of you! Let them go! Go beta enjoy your selves!" Saying so aisha asked them to go while arham and dua sat on the couch making faces...

Here zoya and fahad came out and sat in the car while zoya was smiling as always... the car had hit the road when zoya's phone ringed which caught fahad's attention... "who is it?" He asked as he saw zoya looking at the phone.... zoya looked at fahad for a second and said picking up the call "ammi" saying so she put the mobile to her ear and greeted her mother... telling her mother about her and fahad's plan of murree she ended the call... ending the call zoya looked out of the window and spoke "winter is gonna start soon!" She then looked at fahad who hmmed looking around and spoke "you love winters!" "And you don't!" Zoya replied back making him chuckle... zoya smiled at his chuckle while fahad spoke "yea, because i feel cold more than anything, all i do is to be in blanket or with the heater!" Zoya laughed out and pinched his cheek making fahad fake glare at her...

After a while zoya asked "when we will reach fadi?" Fahad glanced at her saying "almost there! Acha tell me, first chairlift?" Zoya got excited saying "yes!" Fahad chuckled and nodding at her continued to drive till they reach the chairlift area...

Zoya stood in the queue looking at the people with a pout... she then looked back at fahad who was standing behind her... fahad raised his eyebrows on which zoya spoke "how much time? It has been 26mins!" Fahad smiled and held her hand saying "we have to wait a little bit more!" Zoya huffed while fahad spoke "by the way as far as I remember last time when we came here! You literally made us stand in the queue for i think 2 hours!" Zoya looked at him with a serious face making him bite his lips... and then zoya turned back to look straight after which fahad chuckled and moving his lips to the back to her head he pecked her their... as he did zoya's serious face was gone and she smiled feeling him but didn't turn around...

"Haye, how beautiful this looks, Subhan Allah!" Zoya said looking around sitting on the chair lift with fahad who was busy admiring his child wife... zoya looked at fahad and raised her brows... fahad nodded in no and looked around and muttered Subhan Allah... soon they were on the upper station of the chairlift where both fahad and zoya were arguing lightly... "fadi please i want to go there!" Zoya spoke to fahad who simply nodded in no saying "we are not going!" Zoya made a crying face on which fahad said looking at her "zoi i said no, look we are already at the top, how much high you wanna go, and I don't like that cubical lift, damn you know once that lift fell down Shukar Alhamdulillah no one was in the lift!" Fahad said out on which zoya just make a poker face and nodded... fahad looked at her and rolling his face held her hand saying "okay come we will go to mall road! You can buy anything for there like everytime!" Zoya smiled at him and mumbled a small okay... and then went back down....

Zoya looked at the watch showing it to fahad "fadi how is this?" Fahad who was looking at the keychains lookrd at zoya and spoke looking at the watch "you have the pink one already!" Zoya hmmed and spoke "so which color?" Fahad looked around and found an olive green colored watch... he passed zoya the watch saying "how is this?" Zoya smiled and spoke "actually this looks more better!" Fahad nodded with a smile and soon they continued shoping till zoya voiced out "fadi I am hungry!" Fahad chuckled saying "finally you felt hungry!" On this zoya slapped his shoulder playfully... making fahad laugh and then he spoke "don't worry! We are going to the restaurant only" zoya ohhed and sat on the seat looking at the beauty created by Allah...

......................

A simple chapter...
Nothing unusual...
so not expecting more comments
Do let me know about the update...

#OkThanksBye