Jaehyun ending

"Thank you for not killing me and saving me" I said to them and turned around to leave. I looked at my hand which was clutch on Jaehyun's shirt. My hand had Jae's perfume lingered on it. How much I missed him. His nonsense talk, the teasing, those nicknames, his warm hugs, his joyful laugh and his beautiful smile... 

I shot my head up in realization. I saw Jungkook too but I didn't even bother to think about him but Jae. "Take some time to think and feel. Your heart will give the answer" I remembered Yeonjun's words. "How could I be so dumb to not realize!?" I scolded myself. I turned back to not see anyone.

Neither Jungkook nor Jaehyun. I ran up to the place where the incident just happened. I looked around but no clue of them. I head to the way where Jaehyun could mostly go to. I ran to the cafe I went to. I first checked if the road was safe to cross. I opened the door and looked around panting. 

I saw someone very familiar like him and I knew it was him. "Yah Jeong Jaehyun!" I yelled making him turn around. I smiled seeing it is him. "Y/n?" He questioned. I ran towards him. I just wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his neck. He slowly but tightly hugged me back. 

"I finally found you" I let out. "You took a long time tho" He replied making me chuckle. I broke the hug and smiled at him. He returned it back. "I'm sorry to make you wait Jae" I whispered. "I waited for good thing cause you back right?" He had a pleading look. I tip toed and pecked his lips. 

"I hope that answers you're question" I said. He nodded and kissed me. I kissed him back immediately. I wrapped my hands around his neck. He had one hand on my waist and other on my jaw. We heard claps around us. We broke the kiss and looked around to remember we were in public. 

We were embarrassed and also happy. We looked at each other and smiled. He intertwined our hands and started walking out. I found my answer. My heart belonged to him who was there in my every phase and every heart break. He helped me out through every situation and I fell for him without knowing... 

My smile widen while admiring him from behind. "Jaehyun" I called him out. He stopped and turned to me. "Yess" He asked. "I love you" I smiled at him. He chuckled and said, "I love you too babygurl" I was now sure that I loved him cause the way my heart went crazy at his 'love you too' was enough to ensure it. 

I'm never leaving this hand ever again.