||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪-𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℙ𝕥. 𝟚||

IMMEDIATE CONTINUATION

I'll hurt him back.

"Oh my god," She let out a small laugh.  "You've lost!  You've made the most terrible lapse in judgement!"

"Alice.." Techno said warily.

"We're on top! We have the wild card, observe before you attack, I told it's the best strategy!" She said to her friend. "I'm so glad I kept this to myself.."

"What are you talking about?" Tubbo asked hesitantly.

"Tommy, Tommy, Tommy...you really had us fooled there. Coming to us for protection from Dream, for weapons, for armor, for an ego boost," She chuckled.

"I didn't-"

"No, no. You don't get to talk until I'm done. We did so much for you, we hid you from Dream, we hid you from L'manberg, we risked our lives for you! We were with you until the very last second," She paused. "I even lied to Tubbo for you."

"What?"

"Wh..when did you..why? What did you lie about?" Tommy stuttered.

Alice let out an excited laugh. "Dream's right, y'know. You're a real idiot, Tubbo. But Dream is just as stupid." She turned to the green man.

"And homeless!" Techno added.

"Pretending to be his friend, just to get that disc...a good move. You think you have everyone in the spot you want them in. I hate to say you did miss some vital information, I should know, I was a psychics major," She chuckled. "There is always an outlier. In every. Single. Equation. "

"Wh..what are you talking about?" Tubbo asked her.

"You never had the disc, Tubbo," She said simply. "Not in the last month, at least."

"W..what?"

"No he did, Tubbo had the second disc," Dream argued. "It's mine now."

"You were too late~" She almost sang at him. "That bargaining chip of yours is useless, womp womp, Dream was fooled. All that manipulating for absolutely nothing."

"How?" He laughed incredulously. He wasn't letting on that he was nervous, he never would. "I.."

"You what? Planned two steps ahead?" She scoffed. "I hate to get cocky, but I was raised by strategizers, I will always be one step ahead of you."

"Really."

"You think Tommy's your arch nemesis?" She laughed.  "Try beating me in your little chess game, we'll see how far you get before realizing I've already won."

"Who has the disc?" Tommy demanded.  "Where is it?!"

Alice slowly turned the enderchest, opened it, and turned back to him.  She held the disc in her hand and Tommy let out a small gasp.  She quickly put it back in the chest.

"H..how? How do you have it? I never gave it to you!" Tubbo  exclaimed.

"Well I lied to you, like I said," She chuckled.  "Tricked is a better word, I suppose."