Your profile

THIS IS PURELY FICTION.
JUST IMAGINATION.
DON'T FEEL OFFENDED BY ANYTHING WHICH MIGHT COME.
Feel free to guide me in the comments if you feel the need.
I'd appreciate your feedback.

Y/n's profile

Lee y/n.
You are daughter of most successful businessman of country A . You lost your mom at birth. Your father was always busy so you grew up all alone.

You were jealous of kids with happy families. You too wanted one.

But those hopes were washed away when you were sent to country B at the age of 10 alone, to study.

Discrimination, you felt.

Loneliness, you felt.

Until, a boy asked you out on your 14th birthday.

As hungry for love as you were, you gave him your everything.
Your money.
Your time.
Your love.
Your life.

Until after 18 months of your relationship, you found the reason he dated you.
The reason he asked you out.

The bet he made for a week almost lasted 18 months because he found out about your real identity. The identity of your father. The money you owned.

The day you found he traded drugs with the money he borrowed from you for his mother's treatment, All love faded...

Hatred took over...

Mind stopped reasoning...

He became a victim...

You finally let out your emotions by torturing him to death. His screams echoed through the abandoned cellar on the outskirts of city and they calmed your nerves. It was satisfying. It gave a lot of pleasure.

This pleasure became an addiction.

You joined a street gang disguised as a boy and became cold and quite.

Till the age of 17, you tortured people for pleasure and fun. Their screams and crying became a comfort for you.

After  your 17th birthday, the gang disbanded because most of the fellows joined mafias and trafficking circles.

You on the other hand had no interest in working under someone. Moreover, as a girl you couldn't expose your identity.

You had nothing left except training your body and finding occasional victims.

You didn't even know why you were doing this, you just had to do it.

Your father called you back to country A on your 18th birthday. Since, there was nothing interesting left in country B, and you knew you had to take over your family business someday, you came back.