Just a Passing Cloud

My eyes opened hearing that announcement in the plane “Good morning, Ladies and Gentlemen! hope you enjoyed the journey. We are going to land in LA in twenty minutes. Please make yourself ready”
I couldn’t remember when I fell asleep. I was resting my head on the window sill; it was six in the morning and the sun showed up. The shining yellow sky gave me hope and bliss. Sunshine….. Sunshine? I remembered Hobi. I turned around to check him. The boys have already woken up and preparing for their departure at LA.
Suga. Wait, suga? Where is Suga? He was not there beside me. I got worried for no reason. No, no he couldn’t have got down the flight, would he? That’s so silly of me.
He came out of the washroom wiping his face. That make-up free natural face of Suga, that cute little eyes, flat nose, that thin pink lips that doesn’t need any extra colours, how did the Almighty design such a perfect face?
Twenty minutes flew and we didn’t even greet Good Morning to each other. The plane landed, everyone stood up and started to depart. BTS- none of them spoke a word with me, not a smile, no….they didn’t even glance at me. I felt the pain and wanted to cry my lungs out, I wanted to shout “Oppa…..I’m an Army!! You don’t have any idea how important you are to me. You are the people who made me realize my-lovely-self. I Love You……Please….Please….look at me and smile for once….please” and hug them all.
Nobody cared. I couldn’t even get an autograph, though I had a great opportunity. I regretted my decision. I’ve spent half a day with the persons whom I love the most, not letting them know about my love.
When they got down the flight, a dozen security guards surrounded BTS and few cleared the path for them. I stood there, completely froze. Suga, he didn’t even wave Goodbye at me. I felt my soul being taken away as they departed. I felt…I felt….Alone. Tears welled up my eyes. But then I remembered, I’m just like a passing cloud in their lives, of no importance. He just travelled with me, because of no choice, and talked with me for civility, and he saw me a common co- traveler. That’s it. I can’t expect more, that’s foolish when the mistake was mine.
I took a cab to reach my best friend’s home where I’m planning to stay for a week until I finish the work given. It’s been a year since I visited her. There were so many banners, posters, ads of BTS put up on the road-side. When I looked at their images, I saw them differently. Especially Suga. I can’t see him as the same Suga I know, who spits fire in his rap, who dances well, who produces and write songs, before I met him. But I saw him as the Suga, who sat beside me, who smiled at me, who shared his food, who said I was like his little sister….No, forget it! It was killing me inside.
I tried to divert my concentration on something else. I needed to move on. So, I took out my book again, the only way of relief I had, at that time. That’s when a piece of card caught my eyes, it was in between the pages. I took out and read.

“Hello!
The concert. Tomorrow at 5 p.m.
– Your Oppa”

My heart started beating fast. Did he invite me to the concert? Yeah…He wants me to attend the concert. It was like an order rather than a request. But the tickets? Tickets? Where will I go for the tickets?
Mr. Suga, if you really wanted me come to your concert, you must’ve kept the ticket with the note. Well, I know he can’t bring a ticket with him. But How could I get a ticket the day before the concert, when all the tickets were sold out on the first day after the announcement!!
I reached my friend Ara’s home with a broken heart and was told by Aunt Kate that she was not home and was expected by the evening. I took a great nap in the guest room.
“Wake up, Sunshine!” It was Ara’s voice.
“But it’s sunset, baby girl” I woke and hugged Ara. I forgot about my sad situation when I looked her face.
“Mom said you were upset since you arrived home”
“No. I was just tired of travelling” (Well, aunt Kate can understand me, one call tell she’s my foster mother knowing me for twenty years)
“I’ve something to show you, to boost you up…Come on” she pulled me and lead me to her room.

When I entered her room, I was surprised. I saw her room's wall painted purple, BTS merches, albums, BTS stickers, wall hangings and particularly Jungkook's large photo above her bed.
"Are you an Ar...." Before I finish, she handed me a tag.

"BTS world tour 2021"

My hands started shaking -" Concert tickets??"

"No, my dear baby girl. Just a tag which we have to wear tomorrow. I've booked the tickets online"
I hugged her tight and kissed her cheeks..
"You are my moon during my darkest times, lighting my life. But-but my work?"

"Wait..." She showed a suspicious look "what moon? What dark times? What's wrong with you! You are overacting for this small thing. And you don't have to work for 24 hours. Finish it off by the afternoon. We should be there at 4, an hour before the concert! Get your ass up!!"

" So...we are going to the concert!!!!!"

"Yes....We areeeeee. Party party yeah