22||Bond||

.Be who you are and not what you're not.

I swallowed hard when those words left his mouth. He said he loved me. Should I believe him? But he got a tattoo of my name and it has to hurt? 

He sigh. "I'll be leaving today night. I'm not sure when I'll return but I promise to return this week." 

"Will you stay forever if you ever came back this week?" I asked. A small part wanting him to stay and know more about him. I could still believe it. I had a big brother! That is alive!

"Yes. I'll stay forever." He told scratching the table. I stared at him, the silence falling back. I hate it when it's silent. 

"Umm...Ari, do you happen to like anyone in school?" He suddenly asked. I looked away almost immediately. Why was he asking me that?

"N-no." I squeaked out. I didn't expect him to ask me that kind of question. Does the suspect anyone?

"Sure?" He asked again, my palms moist once more. I nodded, not wanting to say a word. He sighs pinching the bridge of his nose.

"Baby, you have to tell me if you like anyone. I want to-

"I don't!" I snapped irritated. I know he loves me and all but I don't like being questioned about stuff like that. 

"Ariana, I'm sorry." He said. The first time he was calling me by my full name. I stood up and walked into the sitting room, he following behind. 

"P-please don't ask me stuff like that again, please," I begged, my eyes teary. He seems to have noticed when his eyes quickly turned dark. 

"I'm fuck-sorry. Please don't cry. I don't want to be the reason for your tears. Please..shh." He consoled softly. He picked me from the couch and laid me on his lap. I was weirdly comfortable. Maybe it was because he was my brother. 

"When do you go to bed?" He questioned stroking my hair. I hummed in response as it kept me calm and relaxed. 

"Word, sis." He chuckled heartily. "8 PM," I told tiredly. Embarrassingly, my tummy grumbled in hunger. 

"Shut up big belly!" I scolded and slapped my tummy. Lian chuckled at this grabbing my hands to stop.

"Don't slap your tum-Fuck! I ate your pasta! You must be hungry." He cursed the first time in front of me. 

"No, Li. Don't say those words." I scolded again and playfully pinched his cheeks. He smiled and reach out to kiss my hands.

"Adorable chipmunk you are." He teased grabbing my hands and leading me to the kitchen. Why is everyone taller than me? Don't I grow?

"Liam?" I asked still in my thoughts. He only hummed opening the cupboard. "Why am I short? Don't I grow?" 

He chuckled bringing out some ingredients. "I too don't seem to understand why. It takes time, sweetie." 

"What takes time in being tall? I look like a candy baby." I pout digging my palms. "Hey, don't do that. You'll hurt yourself." He warned. I stopped. 

"Okay. You're short for a 15 years girl But," He hesitated. "You're cute and it kinda does fit you. So be happy about it. Okay?"He cheered. I shrugged. I guess he was right. 

"What are you making?" I asked as I hop unto the stood. "Another pasta. Mom told me it's your favourite." He smiled. It used to be my favourite when papa was alive but I guess not anymore. I shouldn't tell him that though. 

"Are you still in college?" I asked playing with the loose ribbon that sat on the counter for me to play with. "Nah, finished last year. I work not learn."

"O my gosh! Li! What work do you do? Sell ice creams or takes pic with monkeys for money or ooh yeah, eat food for money at party games. I heard their food taste good but a child once ate it and never said a word again. I guess the sweetness was too good. Liam, please let's got to-no we can."

"Damn! Didn't know you were a bit grumpier." He teased and tapped my nose. "You'll find out soon but for now, you need to focus more on your studies. Okay?" He explained. 

I nodded. "Can I tell my friends I have a big brother?" I questioned. "You can if you want. Not stopping ya." He told picking a white bowl.

"Good!! I'll tell Tom, Chloe, Jada and Adr-"

I stopped between midsentence. Adrian said we weren't friends. I guess he doesn't need to know anything about my big brother.  I'll tell just those 3. 

Liam P.O.V (Here we go again.)

I watched as Ariana stopped when she was about saying something. Her happy tone dropped to a sad one and I can't help but stare. "Baby? What's wrong?" I asked giving her the bowl of pasta. She twired the pasta with the fork looking at me. 

"Nothing. I just thought of something." She said unsurely. She didn't look happy and I knew it. I didn't want anything making her sad. She was about mentioning one name of her friend. 

"Who is the last person?"

"Huh?"

"The guy/ girl you wanted to mention," I said folding my hands. She chuckled nervously hopping off from the stool.

"It's no one. He isn't part of who I was gonna tell." She spoke decorating her pasta with some sprinkle or something. 

A fucking guy!?

I sighed not wanting to push her to what she won't be uncomfortable with. "Okay. You'll eat your pasta and I wash the used equipment I used to cook."

"Okay." She smiled her perfect smile appearing. She was just so beautiful that I couldn't believe she was actually my baby sis. Her perfect long hair that slightly curled at the tip and her perfect smile melted my heart instantly. She was perfect for me. And I love it. 

I continued washing the dishes when the doorbell rang. "Can you get it?" I asked Ariana which she nodded pouting a little for the doorbell disturbing her eating. 

"Momma!!" She squealed when I heard the front door opened. I dried out my hands and walked to the door. 

"Hey, mom." 

A/n

Eeek-

We just arrived at 800+ views. That's crazy. Can't wait to start the real adventure from 1k. 

#Brotherandsistergoal

I love those 2 so much. They are cute together. This chapter didn't have Adrian in it but be expecting him on Wednesday. 

Question of the day

What's your favourite shoe brand? (MINE IS Nike)

I love you so much. Thank you all for your support. Take care and please stay cute for me;)

XX

~Emily