Chapter 34

Veronica's POV

One week later

"Get in the car," Felix orders, and I just obey him. I know what he is capable of when he gets angry.

I sit next to him and he hands me a small plastic bag full of coke. He always makes sure I have cocaine.

"Where are we going-" I try to ask him but he cuts me off.

"Shut up," he spits angrily and I just look away.

After thirty minutes we arrive somewhere I never expected to be.

Shanice's house. Fuck.

"I'm going to stay-" He snatches my arm, pushing me outside.

The moment I stumble, I notice Dominic looking at me while he is chatting to some guys.

He gives me a worried look that I wish I could wipe away from his face. Not his business.

I walk near Felix as we enter and Dominic shortly follows us inside.

"Veronica!" Dominic yells and we both turn around, although Felix seems quite irritated.

"Where is Alexander?" Felix asks with his fists clenched and I get slightly worried. Is that why we came here?

Dominic seems taken back by his question and just shrugs.

Felix walks away. I know he is gonna stir trouble.

"I can't believe you still didn't go home but you are with this idiot," Dominic scolds me and I roll my eyes.

"I can't believe you are still stupid enough to think I care," I bluntly say and he laughs which surprises me.

"You really think this works with me?" He seems amused and I roll my eyes. "Maybe everyone else believes this tough, self-destructive attitude, but I don't," he admits and I ignore him.

That's not the point. I don't want to be tough, I just simply don't want anyone in my business.

I walk away, looking for a good room in which I could chill and snort cocaine for a bit until Felix is done with whatever he came here for.

This house is way too big and there is always a free room, hopefully, I don't enter the wrong one like I usually do.

I slowly walk into a random room and luckily there is no one inside.

I take the plastic bag out of my pocket but I drop it on the floor by mistake.

Luckily, it wasn't open.

If I ask Felix for more coke, I also have to give him more sex.

I bend down looking for it, and before I realize it, the door shuts closed behind me which makes me wince.

I look at the door and my mouth falls to the floor. I try to not make any noise but I am beyond shocked.

Shanice is kissing a girl I have never seen before right against the door as if they couldn't wait any longer and I panic, I shouldn't be here.

If I just hide under the bed and wait for them- Oh, God, no. I never knew she liked women or anyone in general.

I hear their steps closer to the bed and I accidentally hit my toes against the bedside table and I let out a groan which I immediately cover with my hands, terrified.

They both turn to me and I slowly stand up while my cheeks are flushing red.

I know I shouldn't have seen this.