20

third person.

Arabella had left, knowing Daniel wouldn't be home until early hours of the morning. when Jonah got back to the studio, he slammed the door, making the boys jump.

Daniel was stood up, looking at something on Corbyn's phone when Jonah arrived. he looked up at Jonah, confused and furrowing his eyebrows.

"what's up with you?" Zach asked Jonah as he approached Daniel.

Jonah put his hands on the collar of Daniel's shirt, pushing him against the wall, roughly. "what the fuck are you playing at, Daniel?!" Jonah asked, the anger rushing through his veins.

"nothing!" Daniel claimed, defenceless from Jonah.

"what're you doing to Bella?!" Jonah spat, Daniel now getting angry at his band mate.

"she's my girlfriend!" Daniel shouted. "why would i do something to her?!"

Jonah had known Daniel too long to know he was lying. he hated this. he hated being bestfriends with both of them.

Daniel then pushed Jonah off of him as he loosened his grip. Jonah looked at him in anger. he looked down, trying to hold himself together.

"whatever's going on, Daniel, you need to stop it" Jonah ordered as Daniel rolled his eyes. "or at least tell her"

the next morning, Arabella woke up to Daniel next to her. she didn't hear him come in, meaning he most likely got home at 3-4am.

she made herself presentable for the day after a shower and choosing an outfit. she gathered her things, then wrote Daniel a note, leaving it on the pillow next to him.

going out with caity today,
i won't be back until after dinner.
if you're home all day, don't forget
to eat and stay hydrated. text me
if you need me,
Arabella.

instagram.

caitlinperez, jonahmarais, and 481,738 others liked this post

arabellabennett: girls day
tagged; caitlinperez

view all comments

username: u guys look like twins

caitlinperez: we're cooler than all of u
→username: it's true
arabellabennett: love u caity

username: cool

username: bestfriend goals

jonahmarais: did u guys get coffee
→username: jonah-
caitlinperez: yes😌
jonahmarais: without me??? wtf bells :(
arabellabennett: sorryyyy love u jo

username: has anyone else noticed daniel hasn't liked or commented on arabella's recent posts?

{🎤🤍🌟🥡🌺}
a/n
hi