15.

"Tzuyu, let's cut class" Sana suddenly said as we reached the ground floor, i looked at her with a confuse face. Is she freaking serious? She looked back at me and smiled, "are you crazy?" i asked, she chuckled, "no, why do you ask?" she asked back, i rolled my eyes. "what do you mean why do i ask? obviously, the test is coming" i said, she hummed, "so? what about it?" she asked, i let out a sigh. Looks like, i don't have a choice anymore.

"i'll get our bags, you stay here. If you don't, i'll strip naked in front of everyone" she said then walked away, i was left there, dumbfounded. the words slipped on her mouth didn't sink on my head.. she's insane.

I crossed my arms and waited, i really can't believe what she did earlier. It was like a great movie that's been stuck in my head and i won't surely forget, that was so damn wholesome and memorable. The way that bitch's face turned sideways when Sana slapped her, that's so satisfying to watch, yeeeet.

"we met again, Chou Tzuyu" a voice popped out of nowhere, i gasped and glanced at the back. It's the girl, Myoui.

"yes?" i asked, she approached me and let out a grin. I distanced my face a bit because she's being way too close, she's really weird. I mean, she's quiet and rarely communicate with someone but when it comes to me.. why is she like this? too strange.

"can i call you later?" she asked, i looked at her with a plain face, "what for?" i asked back, she chuckled, "to know you better" she said, i let out a sigh, she's strange indeed.

"look, Myoui. stop with the nonsense and get straight to the point, i once said that don't waste my precious time" i said, those words didn't affect her a bit, she was just there, standing in front of me, smiling without taking off her gaze on me. It's getting really really awkward to be honest.

"do you really want to know?" she asked, i didn't speak, she suddenly held my cheek and place my face closer to her, i. widened my eyes when i noticed that our face are just inches away from each other. "i like you" she said, i gulped..

"excuse me? right in front of me? Mina?" i heard Sana's voice so i immediately pushed Mina a bit, she looks annoyed while staring at the both of us. Sana went closer to me and held my arm. Mina isn't bothered at all, she was looking at Sana with a smirk on her lips. When two bitches met together..

"finders keepers Myoui" Sana said and and kissed my cheek in a sexy way all of sudden, so she's obviously annoying Myoui Mina.. "would you excuse us now, have a great day" she added then dragged me to walk away, leaving Mina on our spot alone. When we are a little far from her, i tried to remove Sana's hand from my arm but she's too hardheaded and didn't let me.

"why did you have to do that?" i asked her while we are walking. "i don't like people stealing what's mine" she said so i stopped from walking, she did too and looked at me.

"you don't own me" i said, she smirked, "then starting from now, you should know where you belong to. None other but me, Minatozaki Sana" she said, my head wanted to explode, this is insane. What the hell. Once a bad bitch, always a bad bitch.