13.𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗛 𝗗𝗔𝗬

y/n POV

y/n POV

it's been about almost 2 weeks and tomorrow is the day i head back home, i'm honestly kinda upset i have to leave, i mean i'm having lots of fun at the camp and made lots of new rivals. but sadly today's the last day and we are having a huge bbq. mane sadly i can't have so much like these other people here but oh well.

but it fun while it lasted.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY

i was outside waiting for the stupid bothers to come pick me up when i found out they aren't picking me up, and that osamu was on the way with his mom. that meant i had to wait about another hour for them.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN YOU GET HOME.

i arrived at my house with osamu and his mom. surprisingly my mom and his mom knew each other and that used to work with each other till my mom got her own business and got rich as hell.

anyways when i got home i slept the rest of the day and soon enough it was already 6:30am and i had to go to school.

i woke up and did my normal routine and walked to school, when i opened the door i was greeted by a tall grey haired osamu.

"what are you doing here" i said with a dead pan.

"came here to walk with you, and let you catch up to what has happened when you were gone."

"ok well start talking" i said as we walked to school.

"well the volleyball team has been outta shape without you around and they kinda miss you"

"that's shocking cause last time i was there they all ignored me" you said laughing a little

"turns out they only did it to hide something from you, but i'll tell you more about that later"

"ok continue"

"oh you know how suna and that girl were like talking or what ever"

"mhm"

"well sorry to you but i believe there on the talking stage and they are soon to be dating, also atsumu wanted to talk to you"

"hm ok" you said with no expression.

after hearing what samu said about suna your heart started to ache but you pushed that away.