Chapter 7

Ray pov:

To say, I was nervous wasn't a lie. I don't know what waits for me. How to reacts to my proposition? To they help me. I hope so. They are my only hope. I don't know why, but my heart saying just trust them. And for once, I'm going with my heart. I don't have another choice for now.

I sent a text to Taehyung saying, that I want to meet them and he quickly responded that they will meet. I don't why I'm so nervous. We aren't friends or anything. We are project buddies at least. And what I heard around Taehyung are very nice and friendly people. I don't know much about Jungkook, just that he looks quite shy around new people. That I observed about them when I see them.

I don't know, but my attention on campus always goes to them, seven guys. They don't isolate around others and are very popular, because of their kindness and friendlessness. I spotted, that they are careful around fake people and they are very protective of their soulmates. To be honest, I like to be a friend.

But today, I don't come to make friends. I came to reach for help. There are only people, who can help me. I don't have friends or anyone. And my time is ticking.

I reach Cafe, that we agreed to meet there. I ordered a coffee and sit down in the farthest seat in Cafe, and took place next to the window. My order came quickly and I sit down waiting for Taehyung and Jungkook to show. I keep twitching in my place do my nervousness.

It didn't take a while when them show up. I smiled at them when they reach me. Now I know why girls and boys are all over the heads for them. They are so handsome and cute at the same time. The duality. I keep smiling at them. And it's isn't like me. They just put a smile on my face.

They greet me and I greet them too. I took a breath, ready to ask them.

"Guys, I have a great idea for our project. It would help me a lot and it also benefits you two" I smirk and watch their reaction.

I see Jungkook freeze and Taehyung looks weirdly at me. "It's just an art project, but go on" Taehyung carefully shows me to keep talking. While Jungkook still looks up and down at me. It gives me chills. His stare is quite intense and I know he has something in his mind.

"It very important to me. I don't give you many details, but it's about my family situation" I start and Jungkook quickly asks me. "Oh, we heard from a professor that you had some family issues. It's good now?"

I don't let my sadness to show and shake my head. "It's partly good for now. But listen to me. I need your help. I don't anyone to reach for and you both look, good people. I'm desperate. So I thought you help me and at the same time, it's our project work. And I know how fucked up its sound." I see them nod at me to keep going.

" I need your help to find my soulmate. Please, just don't ask why" I look at their reaction. I see Jungkook freeze again and Taehyung looks puzzled. "You don't have found your soulmate yet?" Taehyung ask me. I shake my head. "I didn't need them, but now... I'm in this situation when I need them very quickly and for a very important reason. So, do you two help me. I'm begging you" I feel my voice start to shake and I take a deep breath.

Taehyung and Jungkook look at each other and change a couple of glances. I think they have a silent talk about it. I look very hopefully at them. Jungkook sight and nod his head, while Taehyung nods back at him with a small smile.

"We agree. I and Jungkook will help you. You said it would be like our project work so it helps. And for now, we don't push you to say a reason why would you need your soulmate so bad. Where we start?" Taehyung looks straight at me. We keep each other stare.

"Thank you. You don't know how much it's mean to me. I would be grateful for your help for my whole life" I start and Jungkook stops me. "We didn't help you yet. But we have one request too" He said and Taehyung quickly looks at Jungkook showing him to stop.

"You see we need to find our last soulmate too. It's a secret and we, I trust you to keep it. So why don't we help each other to find our missing pieces?" Jungkook looks at me and I see slight hope in his eyes. I can't believe they have eight soulmates out there. But I can't think much about it. I need their help.

" Deal. "I say. Taehyung looks a little angry at Jungkook, but he just shrugs it. I think they can't tell anyone about their last soulmate. But we are here now and it's not coming back. Taehyung sights giving up. He can't take Jungkook words for sure, so he is going with the flow.

"I don't know where to start though. But I strongly believe and feel that my soulmate it's not far away and not in Japan. I have a pull in here. So in my belief my soulmate here around and maybe even on the campus." I say.

"We have believed that our soulmate it's not far away too. We have the same pull to stay here. We know that that pull doesn't lie. It proved with our other soulmates. So I think we need to start with our hyungs. We need to talk with them. They would know what to do" Taehyung said. I nod. "So we need to keep going then" I smile and stand up. Here we go.

**********<A/N>**********

I can't believe, it's the longest chapter I wrote. I'm quite proud of myself.

I don't know if the story is good or not. I have my doubts about it. I don't say I don't like it. I try my best to write a story that I want. And I hope you like it. If you have some notes about the story, please don't be afraid to share them. I would be happy with your opinion on this book.

Thank you for listening to my rant. Don't forget to vote!!! 💜💜💜💜💜