𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞 .

𝐙𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐡 𝐋𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥
☔︎︎
𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞, 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

"Come on, baby," I spoke to Moe while holding his hand. I looked both ways on the street before crossing it to get to Zymeir's house.

"Mama.." Moe's soft voice sounded as he began to look around, timidly.

"Hmm?" I hummed, quickly looking down at him before looking back up to safely get us across the street and to Zy's house.

"Where?" I came to the conclusion that he was asking 'where are we' so I answered his question before we got to the porch.

"Zymeir's house--Solly." He didn't respond, so I looked down at him to see him playing with his jacket pocket. I chuckled slightly, picking him up, so he wouldn't trip over the stairs. Once in front of the door, I rang the doorbell then stepped back a little to give him space for when he did open it. I didn't want to call and say I was out here because it was supposed to be a surprise. He texted me last night saying he wanted to see me, so here I was.

The door soon opened, revealing a woman who appeared to be in her 40's or so. "Sí, espera," she spoke in Spanish while pulling her phone away from her ear. "Hi.." she looked at me slightly confused.

I smiled small while trying to stay calm. This had to be his mom. "Hi, I'm Zinnia, Zymeir's girlfriend is he--"

"Oh my," she gasped, wide-eyed at what I said, cutting me off while opening the door. "Come in, come in," she eagerly stepped back, waving her hand for me to come in.

I did as told, putting Moe to the floor once we were in. Chuckling a bit, I decided to finish my sentence. "Is Zymeir here?" I was a little nervous to meet his mom by myself.

She shook her head, "no, working. Your son is handsome," she said while waving at him. "How are you? Thirsty? You can take a seat on the couch."

I smiled and began to walk to the living room with Moe right beside me. "Thank you so much. No, I'm ok," she nodded, following me.

"¡Te llamaré, adios!" (I'll call you back, bye!) She said, hanging up the phone. I pulled Moriah onto my lap, unlacing his Retro 9's, so he could be comfortable. "Sooo, Zinnia?" She asked while sitting on the other side of the couch.

I nodded my head, "yes, ma'am."

She instantly shook her head. "No, no "ma'am". Isidra or Sid. Ma'am makes me..old."

I chuckled, nodding, "ok. And this is my son, Moriah."

She waved once again, smiling. "My son always talks about you. Always."

I chuckled again, slightly blushing, "aww."

"I know you work at the hospital right? ¿Enfermera?"

I tried my hardest to think about what she said, but it wasn't ringing a bell. "Yea, I work in the hospital as a nurse."

"That's so sweet. Zymeir says you're very caring."

-

It had been a while since I was at Zymeir's house, waiting for him to arrive while I interacted with his mom and I was currently chuckling at the picture of Cleo pouring water on Zymeir. "Oh my gosh." Mid laugh, the door opened, causing both of us to look over.

"Yooo..." Zymeir dragged out slowly, looking at us. It was most likely because he was shocked. He awkwardly closed the door then walked over to where we were seated. "Wassup, Z? Ma, what you doin'?" He stepped a little closer to me, overlooking what was placed in front of us.