14°

°~ Hamburgers~°

What Hwang Chaerin wants she gets.

And she is very stubborn about it.

When an idea pops in her head and she likes it, she has to do it. No matter how big barriers are.

No matter if that's person who she really loves or close with. She will dodge them all just to get him.

Chaerin was sure now. She is confident about her feelings. She is going to get him. Nothing is going to stop her.

And she will do anything for him. Anything.

"Ahh!! Jebal Maria! I want to eat hamburger! We are made for each other! I will eat salad tomorrow! Cheat day is today!" I whine, following Maria around the house. Dramatically proving my words.

"But that's what you said yesterday, Miss." Maria says calmly. I groaned. She looks at me and points at the table. I nod seriously at her. We sat for the table and looked at each other.

"What if I score the first in incoming exams?"
I raised an eyebrow at her. She smirks at me.

"And to get back on your idol trainings." My eyes widened at her. Calm down Chaerin... Love comes first.

Love conquers all.

"Deal." I extended my arm for her to shake. She takes it and shakes it.

"I missed seeing you like this, Miss. It's probably because your father is out of country." She says softly.

"We both know that that's true." I say coldly. I grabbed my black backpack and phone. I was already ready to go out.

"I don't need a ride

"I don't need a ride. See ya!" I placed on my black cap and walked out of the house. I breathed in fresh air and smiled, walking down the street.