chapter 25

Angela p.o.v.

I finished up my day at work and went ahead and clocked out. Walking to my car my phone starts vibrating and i see its Drew calling me. I ignore his call and get in my car so i can head home reaching my destination i get out and walk to the door. I get in the house to be bomb rushed by a panicking Andrew i back up and he ask what's going on and why haven't i been answering my phone i told him we need to talk and we go to the living room. We sit down and i began talking right away.
"Drew its something i need to tell uu baby" he says " tell me baby what's wrong" i say " bae I'm pregnant" he just stares at me then he jumps up and leaves me in the living room he grabs his keys go get in his car and leaves me their alone. I kept asking what's wrong why he leaving but he never answered me. I start to cry thinking he just done left me and this baby on our own i push the thought our my mind and go take a shower then cry myself to sleep.

Andrew p.o.v.

Right now I'm in my charger speeding to my moms house my mind just crazy right now. Angela told me she was pregnant and I'm so excited but I'm scared as hell i know she panicking right now cause i just left with out saying a word to her. I just needed to get away I'm nervous to have her pregnant right now cause that threat still on her and my past keep replaying in my head. I reach my moms house park then run inside she's in the kitchen talking to my dad so its the perfect time to talk to them. I go to speak but end up getting hit in the back of the head by my dad. I ask what the hell that was for and they both scream "Angela". I ask did she call they say yes and tell me to explain why i left her and my child. I explain to them what's going on and they tell me for me and her to come live with them for a while i agree and head back home to my baby girl. When i get their she's sleeping and i go wake her up but shee slaps me in the face and yells at me for leaving. I calm her down and explain what's going on she says okay and we start to pack our things. We finish up packing get in our cars and she tails me to my mothers house so we won't have to come back tomorrow. We get to my moms house and dinner is ready Angela was the first one to the table we said grace and she spent no time digging in. We all laughed and watched as she stuffed her face she looked up smiled and asked what we were looking at. We all laughed and said nothing after we ate dinner it was time for desert we made ice cream sundays. We all were tired after that so we went our separate ways. Me and Angela were in our guest room unpacking when she attacked me. She started kissing me and pulling on my clothes i told her to calm down cause my parents were down the hall she whined and said she promise to be quiet. She was extremely horny right now and i knew i wasn't getting out of this so i took her to the bathroom connected to our room and turned on the shower. I stripped her naked and thenn myself putting her in the shower i stepped in afterwards i wrapped her legs around my waist and thrusted into her wet and hot core she moaned out in pleasure and pain i told her to hush and she promised to keep quiet. I started stroking in and out faster and faster but had to stop cause Angela wouldn't stop yelling. I put her down turned her over and start fucking her from the back she tried to get loud but i spanked that ass and told her to put her fingers in her mouth and she did. We kept at it for at least 2 hours then i finally came and she was already satisfied way before i came so she just collapsed when i pulled out she was shaking. I carried her to the bed and told her put the pillow over her face she then asked why so i just spread her legs and starting licking and thrusting my tongue in and out her core she moaned out and grabbed the pillow she begged me to stop cause she couldn't take no more. I just kept going until she squirted everywhere and i licked it all up making sure i suck all the cum out of her. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably and she couldn't move i laughed and got in the bed so i could cuddle up with my baby she instantly feel asleep and i did to soon after.

I'm bacccckkkkk okay guys I'm so sorry about not updating i just been having stuff to do and my writers block is kinda wearing off but ill be updating everyday even if its just one chapter ill still be updating. Once again sorry for not updating remember to:
Vote
Like
Comment