Part Twelve 🖤

Kentrell Desean Gaulden -

Jalissa been hanging out at my place with the gang and the kids.

I may have kissed her the other day. Ian even mean to it just happened lowkey Ik the gang don't really like her I know 3three don't like her he don't even be tryna hide it.

"Yb" I looked up to see Jalissa in front of me with the girls on her hips and the boys trailing behind her.

"Wassup" I said putting my phone away.

"I need help, and you just sitting there on your phone like you don't got kids" she said slightly whining.

"My back hurt take her" she said handing me Seirra.

"Momma noooo" Seirra said starting to cry.

"Babygirl just go with daddy my back hurts ok" she told her rubbing her cheek.

"But you still holding So So" she said with tears going down her face.

She sighed in frustration and close her eyes

Solana was on her hip with her thumb in her mouth, and her eyes closed.

"Ok come here babygirl" she said blinking slowly.

I watched her curious as to how she does it.

"Momma J" Kayden said

"Yes babyboy" she said tryna make Seirra comfortable.

The bond she has with my kids is so cute.

"May I get some juice" he said looking up at her.

"Yea come on bubbs" she walked out and went to the kitchen.

Jalissa Davis -

Nigga was dead just sitting there staring at me as I struggled with all his fucking kids.

All the boys was behind me, basically in my fucking ass, and the girls was making my hips hurt, they to old for this shit.

"Okay babes can y'all sit on the counter" I asked the girls.

"No momma I wanna stay" Seirra said

"Seirra please just sit on the counter I need to do something for your brother" I said getting irritated.

"NO I STAY" she yelled in my ear.

I literally had the urge to drop her because she made my ear start ringing.

"Seirra bruh I'm not finna keep asking you to sit on the counter" I told her while closing my eyes in the process.

The only reason she still on me is because every time I try to put her down she wraps her arms around my neck, like she twist her arms and locks her fingers.

"Momma J" Tay said

"Yes babyboy" I asked him feeling like I'm about to pass out.

I started stumbling.

"Here get down Cece" I said and she quickly got down.

Before I sat on the floor I put Solana on the floor with everyone else.

The gang was in the living room upstairs.

I laid on the floor and closed my eyes.

They all laid beside me besides Kamron he went upstairs.

(A/N: his name look wrong 🤦🏽‍♀️ how do you spell it ?)

"Momma J" Kacey said