Part 27- Mom

Azaan's POV.

Asiyah has been acting a bit weird lately.

I know I have been a bit unfair towards her and I admit that. I wish I didn't have to work so much all the time. But I love my job and I also love her and both requires my time which makes it a bit hard sometimes.

She knocked on my hotel's room and as soon as I opened it, she hugged me tightly.

I wondered why she hugged me this tight. Yesterday we were together the whole afternoon.

I asked her if she was okay or if anything happened but she wasn't saying anything. She just told me she wanted to stay with me for the rest of the week.

Because I felt like if I declined she would be really upset, I decided to let her stay with me.

And that's what I find really strange, she didn't let go of me. She sat beside me the whole time that I was working with my team mates.

She was hugging me from time to time and she even wanted to sleep with me. She basically didn't go back to her room.

I don't blame her for wanting to stay with me but as expected I wasn't able to really focus because she was around and I always thought about what she's thinking about.

I felt like leaving my work and just giving her all of my attention.

We finally reached the end of the week and now it's time to go back home. I think she'll feel better, maybe being away from home doesn't suit her that much.

We packed up in the morning and then got out of the room, we took the elevator and went down to the first floor.

As we were making our way towards the exit, a girl came running Asiyah's way and grabbed her arm.

"Asiyah! are you okay? oh my god! are you leaving already?" she asked her.

"ah yes..I was only here for a week" she said.

"really? that's unfortunate I really want it to hang out with you more" she said.

"me too" Asiyah said.

"is that your husband?" she asked pointing at me.

"yes that's Azaan" Asiyah said.

"hey nice to meet you" I said.

" i'm Ayesha by the way" she said.

I nodded with a smile.

So she met someone while I was working. Is she the reason why Asiyah looks upset?

I saw a middle aged woman who had a motherly figure come our way.

"Ayesha beta what are you doing?" she asked her daughter i'm guessing.

"i'm just saying goodbye to my friend mom" she said.

"oh she's leaving?" she asked.

"yes she was only here for a week" she explained.

"oh I see, take care beta okay? and make sure to come and visit us some day" she said to Asiyah.

Asiyah nodded with a smile.

"okay we'll go now see ya" Ayesha hugged Asiyah and then they left and we did as well.

"a friend?" I asked her as we got into the car.

"I met her some days ago, she's really nice" she said.

"can I ask you something?" I said.

She nodded looking at me.