#2 Lucy

(TW: Abuse, guns, and sexual assault)

The lady who stayed the night woke up. (You still didn't know her name) She looked like she hadn't slept in days. She had giant eyebags, her eyes were red from crying. You got up to make breakfast. You tell her that she could take a shower while you make food. She was worried about intruding. You assure her "I don't mind, you can use the shampoo conditioner and body wash that's in the shower. There is fresh towels below in the cabinet and extra toothbrushes too." She thanks you. 

You're an FBI agent and not a stupid one so you have your gun holstered on your jeans that you haven't taken off along with spencer crew neck.It was so comfy, and it smelled so good. When she left you made breakfast, and coffee. 

The lady walks back in, you still don't know her name. You ask her name she said "oh it's Lucy, Lucy Thomas." You say "I'm y/n" you hand her breakfast and eat yours. You get up placing your dishes in the sink. You tell her "I'm going to go get ready, feel free to make yourself at home, and don't go anywhere." You don't have time or the energy to shower, so you throw your still slightly wavy hair up into a messy ponytail, pulling at the hair around it making it look messy. You take off yesterday's make up, to put on your mascara, blush, eyebrows, and even some eyeliner. You put on a tight red shirt with flowy sleeves, it's a bit short above your belly button so you throw on high waisted suit pants, and a nice pair of flats. 

You can't just leave Lucy here, and you have work in 20 minutes it takes you 15 to get there. "Lucy, do you want to borrow some clothes, were going in to where I work." you blurt out not giving it another thought. She says yes you get her a comfy sweater and jeans and you let her borrow your pair of vans. You grab your go bag (just in case), your gun, your badge/ creds, and your keys. 

You both leave then you hurry up and lock the door sneaking down the stairs, making sure she was quiet so her husband didn't hear. You get in the car start it and drive. 

When you get there you have to get her a visitor pass, then you can go. Today was a paper work day, which was good considering everything. You get in the elevator and push 6. Lucy asks "Who out of your colleagues can I trust?" You respond "If I talk to them without putting my hands in my pockets then you can trust them." She nods her head. You get out of the elevator and walk in and Spencer turns his head as soon as you two walk in. You walk up to a conference room and go inside with her. Seriously, your first couple of days there and you were already bringing people in.

As soon as you close the door you settle her in telling her not to leave the room without you. You hear a light knock on the door. You get up and rush to the door it's Spencer. You look at lucy and say "Stay here." He says "What are you doing?" You grab his tie pulling him aside so lucy can't see either of you through the windows. "I...uh.." You stammer unsure where to start. "Who is that?" He asks. "Lucy Thomas, she's my neighbor." 

"Your neighbor? Why did you bring her here?" 

"Her uh... husband is abusive and she spent the night at my place, I can't just let her go back to him." 

"Yeah, you're right. You should look into her. Go talk to Garcia."

"Yeah ok" you respond. You weren't too sure if bringing another male into this room right now is the right thing to do. It might scare her or remind her of the trauma. You walk in first shutting the door in his face. "Hey would it be alright if one of my friends came in." She nods you open the door unsure of how Spence is going to handle this.

He walks in pulls out his creds/ badge "Hi, I'm doctor Spencer Reid, I work with y/n in the BAU for the FBI, do you mind if I take a seat?" Lucy looks at you checking to see if your hands are in your pockets, they aren't. You also give her a nod trying to reassure her. "Yeah uh, it's nice to meet you."