44

Everyone arrived at Taehyung's place exhausted, even Jihyo. "I have like ten different robes if anyone wanna shower?" Taehyung said making his way upstairs as everyone followed him in his big home.

"I need one!"

"Yeah sure"

"Oh my body needs to relax"

Their voices echoed through the house. "Uh well I don't have six different showers only like three" Taehyung mumbled cheaply. "That's okay! You two can shower together in your room. Hoseok and Yoongi could share a shower and Jihyo and I could share one?" Jin suggested.

"Ahh sharing a shower with you would be an honor" Jihyo bowed making Jin blush. "Why thank you madam" Jin bowed back.

"Alright deal! Every shower has about three robes, feel free to use any! Once you're done let's meet in the kitchen!" Taehyung said grabbing Jungkook's hand and pulling him away from others.

"Did you see how red Hoseok's face was?" Jungkook snorted. Taehyung nodded "I think Yoongi and him have something going on" he said walking into his room. "I hope, Hoseok gotta go"

Taehyung slapped his arm. "Don't be a meanie Hoseok is so cute with your mom"

"My mom doesn't even like him!"

"Maybe she's just acting like that in front of us, what if there's something going on behind close doors? Plus she's your mother Jungkook you can't control her"

"Why is everyone acting as if I'm making decisions for her? My mom does everything herself" Jungkook pouted making Taehyung laugh. "God you're so cute!" He squished his cheeks. "Come on let's shower" he pulled his arm towards the bathroom.

MYG & JHS

"So um w-who is going first?" Hoseok asked staring at the bathroom. Yoongi and Hoseok were in one of the guest rooms looking at the bathroom. "First? I thought we were going to shower together?" Yoongi frowned grabbing Hoseok's hand pulling him into the bathroom.

"T-THATS NOT WHAT JIN MEANT!!" He shouted running out the bathroom and sitting on the bed. "Y-you can shower first" he let out breath trying to calm his red face down.

"Hoseok calm down I'm not going to do anything to you" Yoongi closed the door and locking it. Hoseok laid back on the bed covering his red face.

Meanwhile Yoongi had this bad feeling in his chest, he doesn't know why Hoseok is acting like that towards him. It's not like he did something to break his trust or did he?
-

-

-

-
After Hoseok finished Yoongi couldn't stop staring at him making him uncomfortable. "W-what" he squeaked, Yoongi shook his head. "You ready?"

Hoseok nodded and left the room first, Yoongi sighed and followed him. After awhile they finally made it to Taehyung's kitchen. There they both saw Jungkook and Taehyung sitting on the stools talking to each other.

"Where is Jihyo?" Hoseok asked sitting next to Taehyung. "She's probably still showering with Jin" Jungkook responded.

Hoseok frowned feeling a bit jealous, Jungkook notice this and smirked a little. "Looks like my mom and Jin are getting closer and are probably having a good time" he said making Hoseok's blood boiled.

"They are aren't they, that's cute" Taehyung said jumping off the stool and walking towards a cabinet. "No! No it's not cute!" Hoseok shouted making Jungkook burst out laughing.

"And why not?" He asked as Yoongi sat next to him. "Because!" Hoseok frowned making Yoongi tsk, Jungkook turned around raising his eyebrows. "You okay?"