Chapter 39

The next morning you were woken up by a gentle kiss on your forehead and someone stroking your hair.

"Mom?" You asked, your eyes still closed.

Instead of your mom's voice you heard a deep chuckle.

Furrowing your eyebrows, you opened your eyes slowly and saw Oikawa smiling at you.

"I brought you breakfast, (Y/N)-chan. You must be in a huge pain right now."

'No shit, Sherlock' You thought.

"Where's my mother?" You asked, turning your back to him.

"Our parents are gone for the whole weekend. Didn't your mom tell you?" He spoke with his soft voice, stroking your hair.

Instinctively, you slapped it off your head and pulled your blanket up.

"Go out now." You said.

"(Y/N)-chan, are you okay?" His voice sounded concerned.

"You should have asked me yesterday after you did your thing. Go out now."

"But-"

"Oh my fucking god, don't make me repeat myself." You sighed, pulling the blanket over your head.

He stood up and looked at your, in blanket covered, body.

"You can always talk to me, (Y/N)-chan. Without communication I cannot know what I did wrong." He said as he walked out of the door.

You knew that he was right, but you just didn't want to talk about it now.

After hearing your door shut, you reached for your phone and checked your messages.

Your mother was gone for the whole weekend and she didn't tell you?

Was she mad at you because you stayed at your dad's?

Whatever. That only meant that you would be alone with Oikawa for the whole weekend, and that was the last thing you would want for now.

You saw that Hamaguchi texted you, so you decided to ask her to come over.

Hamaguchi
Good morning, (L/N)-san!
I figured that you must be
back by now, so I wanted
to ask how you have been.

You smiled at the message and texted back.

Hey, Hamaguchi.
Drop the -san already,
we're friends and the
same age. How about
you come over today?
We can talk about the
past week :)

Yeah, of course!
I'll be there whenever
you want!

How about you come now?
I'll be waiting for you.

Alright!

You slowly sat up and looked at the tray with breakfast on it.

Shaking off yesterday's memories, you took it and ate what he had prepared. This was the least he could do.

You went out of your room, after finishing, and brought the tray back into the kitchen.

On your way downstairs, you held the railing to support you. It still hurt, and just like Oikawa predicted: you were in pain.

Just when you put the tray on the counter, the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it!" You heard Oikawa yell from his room.