Fluff(Corpse POV)

(A/N: I won't be writing smut as Corpse has stated that he doesn't want to be sexualized. Lemons and Limes will be my version of smut and if you don't enjoy this then that is your problem. I know Corpse personally and I would hate for him to be upset with me for this. Thank you for your time and enjoy the fluff!)

I stood there like an idiot as I tried not to cry, watching as Sykkuno walked down the aisle. Some people say men shouldn't cry, and I've always tried my best not to, but god damnit he looked so perfect. This was our day. Our wedding. My wedding. I hardly paid attention as the pastor spoke, my eyes and thoughts getting lost in Sykkunos beauty. 

"Corpse?" The pastor raised an eyebrow at me, I could tell he didn't like me. Well, he didn't like my sexuality. Old Christian man, what do you expect? I chuckled nervously and muttered a 'sorry', looking back to Sykkuno, who was smiling just as, if not brighter, than me. 
"I do."
And then the cycle repeated. Except Sykkuno was paying attention and didn't have to apologize. Soon we kissed and both walked down the aisle. We sat at a table that was a bit larger than the rest, Sykkuno resting on my chest with my arm on his chest while he played with my hand. Then, for no apparent reason, he looked up at me and kissed my cheek, smiling softly. 

"I love you, Corpse."
"I love you, too, Sykkuno."
We smiled at each other and pecked one another's lips, watching everyone dance. I seemed to mentally fall asleep, not even noticing Toast, Rae, and Sean, or Jack and his wife, Amy, approaching my now-husband and I. 

"You two should come and dance with us! It's your wedding, after all!" Rae said cheerfully, making me jump as I noticed the four. I opened my mouth to politely excuse myself, but Sykkuno spoke first.

"We would, but Corpse doesn't like to dance and I'd prefer to stay with him." he had said, smiling gently at the others, earning an 'aww' from Sean and Rae. 

"We'll stick with you two then! We're basically your family, so we need to stick with you all." Toast added with a smile. 

"You guys are the best. You know you didn't have to come? I know one of you planned to stream today-" I began, but Rae cut me off. 

"Corpse. You are like my little brother. I wouldn't miss your wedding if my life depended on it." She replied. 

"That's a little overdramatic, Rae, but yeah, I second that. We love you two, missing this would be like ditching a double date. And you don't ditch double dates." Sean said, then ate some of the food Amy had given him from her own plate. 

"I third that." Toast said, mouth half-full of a sandwich. 

"I fourth that," Amy said, and we all laughed. 

"So, Mr.Husband," Toast said, chuckling at the last name as he looked to Sykkuno. "What's it like being married to the nicest man on Earth?" He asked, chuckling softly as I rolled my eyes. 

"Being married- it- still sounds weird." Sykkuno giggled. "But I think it's amazing. You should all try marrying Corpse some time." Sykkuno said, then paused for a moment. "Actually, don't do that. Go get your own." He looked back to everyone and they all chuckled. After a few hours, everyone left, Sean and Amy, Toast, Lily, Rae, the only people in my family I spoke to, Sykkunos parents, Sykkunos cousins, Dream, James, and a few cousins from my side of the family. Sykkuno and I cleaned up a bit, then we went home, Immediately going to our shared bedroom and flopping in bed. 

"Let's do that again sometime."
"Hell no."

We chuckled and cuddled up to one another, then quickly fell asleep in one another's arms.