020

┌───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┐
MESSAGES
└───── -ˋˏ ∵✉︎∴ ˎˊ- ─────┘

                ╭─────────────────
                ╰──➤ KANG AERA

MOON NARI:
AERA

MOON NARI:
i changed my mind babe im
so bored :(

KANG AERA:
YES NARI BABY COME

MOON NARI:
but its so far

MOON NARI:
is there anyone sober enough
to come pick me up 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩💯

KANG AERA:
uh yeah jae hyuck and
johnnys personal driver

MOON NARI:
personal driver???? lol how
rich is that mf

MOON NARI:
also can u pls ask jae

KANG AERA:
idk lmao hella rich

KANG AERA:
on  it 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

KANG AERA:
ok hi am back and uh i
cant find him lmao

KANG AERA:
i think hes hooking up w
a girl in one of the bedrooms
🤨🤨🤨

KANG AERA:
should i ask hyuck instead??

MOON NARI:
yeah thats fine 🙏

KANG AERA:
cool he'll pick u up in
20 mins

KANG AERA:
gtg streets by doja is playing
time to feel sexy asf see u soon
babe 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

MOON NARI:
bitches on tiktok late asf
that songs always slapped

MOON NARI:
I literally worship anime
editors for introducing me
to it 🙏🙏🙏🙏

┌──────────────┐
EXIT CHAT
└──────────────┘

nari being the dumbass she is waited until the last minute to get ready so when she got the text from donghyuck saying he was downstairs, she panicked. she told him to come inside since it was cold outside and just kinda left him there with her cats while she took a quick shower.

she got out after like five minutes and grabbed a pair of dark blue baggy jeans and one of those black and red kurt cobain sweaters which was a bit torn in some places but anyway she went back into the bathroom and got changed.

"do i look like kurt cobain?" she asked once she got out. donghyuck didnt even bother to look up from his phone. "nah kurt cobain was white, youre asian."

"fair enouth." he let out a short cackle before turning off his phone and standing up. "youre hotter than kurt cobain so.. actually no i lied, no ones hotter than kurt." nari nodded in agreement. "youre right. anyways are you ready?"

the two of them made sure that the cats had food and that the litter box was clean so that her cats, especially haku, wouldnt piss in her bed for the 100th time. nari looked at hyuck for a few second before they left her apartment.

the boy was wearing black ripped jeans with a white fpar tee tucked in them, this like weird black see through v-neck thing over the shirt and a dark red bomber jacket with three chains dangling from his neck. it was a weird combination but it looked unexpectedly good on him. his hair was slightly wavy and fluffy and she could also smell the aroma of vanilla and musk with the faint scent of weed coming from him.

"you smoke weed?" she asked without thinking twice. "nah i havent smoked in awhile however i was standing next to lucas so.." he trailed off. "makes sense."

nari made sure the door was locked and then proceeded to start walking down the stairwell with hyuck trailing along behind her.

"how was the party?" she asked, breaking the silence between them. "it was alright. not the biggest fan of parties anymore so i cant really say it was great. how bout you, you like parties?"

he skipped a few stairs so that they walked next to each other. "not really but i was bored so i figured, you know."

"cool." the two eventually reached the gate / door / entrance or whatever and walked outside. the sky was dark blue and cloudy thanks to the twilight and the air was absolutely freezing even though it was only the middle of september. nari quickly shoved her hands into her black coat and nuzzled into it so that the air couldnt come into her nose.

the boy led her to a dual sport bike parked next to the curb. it wasnt anything fancy but it didnt look cheap either, it was cool. "its my dads old bike, i stole it right before he decided to move out of town and just assumed some random kid took it. cool, right?"

"yeah man thats cool as fuck." hyuck handed the girl a helmet before putting one on himself. he got on the bike and put the key into the key hole and turned it into the on position, making sure the bike is in neutral, turn the engine kill switch on and then press the start button, turning the motorbike on.

"alright hop on." the boy commanded, beckoning her over with both his hand and his head. she excitedly sat down behind him and slid her arms around his waist to make sure she wouldnt fall all while he put some gloves on his hands. and so the two drove away with his bike and headed towards the party at some frat house at aeras college.

♡