Gym

It turns out Kenma was in your science too and Kuroo did give you the wrong directions to science. Since you were new the teacher let you pick your own seat, of course, you decided sat with Kenma. You didn't know anyone else in the class.

You get stuck on one question and pause before flopping your head onto the desk. "Y/n...You ok?" Kenma asks in a quiet voice, he peered round to try to see your face. He looked down at your paper and noticed you did everything wrong so far. "It's all wrong," He bluntly says to you. You slightly light your head up giving him a death stare. He faintly smiled and rubs out your answers. He rewrites them in pencil so you can go over in pen.

All your classes ended up being with Kenma and so he walked with you to all your lessons.

The bell rang after the last lesson. "Kenma!" you shout over to him before he left the classroom, he turns around and looks at you "Do you know where Kuroo is?" You ask before he starts to walk off again. He slightly nodded before taking you to the gym.

You arrive at the gym and open the doors. Everyone was already in there and changed, they all turned to me and Kenma. "Kenma who's the babe!?" Someone yells across the gym, you both go tomato red. He puts his head down walking through the gym to get changed as he continued to blush.

Everyone noticed the death stare Kuroo had as he looked at them. "Sorry, Kuroo. Is she your babe?" Someone else says sweating a little. You began to gag at the thought, your own twin and... EW! "She's my twin sister! You freak!" He yells back to them. They all turn around in embarrassment but slightly chuckling at the thought of what they just said.

You run up to Kuroo, he smiled and opens his arms expecting a hug from you. You lightly punch him in the stomach and kick him in between the legs. "OW! WHAT THE HECK Y/N!!" He shouts at you in absolute pain and tears in his eyes. That's for giving me the wrong directions this morning. He quickly apologies over 100 times. Everyone in the gym began to burst out laughing. 

You stand with there with your hands on your hips smiling down at your hopeless brother.