forty

Detention:
Maya's POV
The first day of detention, well the first week really, would be extremely uncomfortable. I learned that Harry and Ron will be serving the same detention as Draco and I... at the same time.

Draco and I are standing at the door of Professor McGonagall's room talking. We were early because I didn't want Draco to get in more trouble. He doesn't have the time to be hanging around in detention.

"Hermione... I just don't understand how you could be with someone like that." Ron says to Hermione as they turn the corner. Ron and Harry stop immediately when they see us.

"You guys are early.." Harry says but neither of us answer.

Hermione slaps Harry on the arm before walking over to us and smiles.

"Hey guys..." she says. I'm surprised of her.. very shocked.

"Hey." I say and smile back. Draco nods to her.

"I hope you guys don't... aren't mad at me after what happened. I didn't know they were going to attack you guys." Hermione says, she seems genuinely sorry.

"It's not your fault." I say which makes her smile brightly.

"So we're good?" She asks.

I nod.

She smiles.

Awkward silence after that. Ron and Harry are standing at the other end of the hall watching us.

"Are you joining us after dinner and detention then?" Draco asks her suddenly.

"Um well Theo mentioned it but I wasn't sure if you guys would want me there." Hermione says shyly.

"Well, Pucey's coming because of Pansy so I don't see why you shouldn't come too." Draco says.

"O-oh okay. Thanks." She smiles and Draco nods.

"It'll be a good chance for you to see what we're like outside of class." I say to her, "but I must warn you.. we're kinda..." I pause. "Fun." I smirk at Harry and Ron who are watching us.

"What exactly are we doing?" She asks.

Ah, I knew she'd ask that. Her friends aren't going to like this.

"Smoking. Blaise knows where to get some really good muggle weed." I smirk. "No pressure of course."

"That sounds fun. I'll see you later then?" She says to us and smiles before turning back to her friends. They immediately pull her away from us and start whispering.

"You had too much fun with that." Draco whispers in my ear.

"Yeah, I did." I smile widely. Maybe detention won't be so bad.

I just invited Hermione to come to the lake with my friends.. and she said yes. She's my brothers best friend.. that's something I never thought would happen. At least Theo will be happy about her joining us.

"You four sit down and no talking. You'll be here until dinner. I'll be at my desk in the back room grading papers."  Professor McGonagall says.

Draco sits beside me across the room, away from Harry and Ron.

"You know.." Draco whispers in my ear so the others can't hear, "if we were alone right now... we could be doing something more fun."

I turn my head to him and am met with a smirk.

"If we were alone, we would definitely be doing something more fun." I tease.

He smirks and then turns back around to face the front of the room and I do the same. Next thing I know, his hand was on my thigh and moving up my leg slowly. My face immediately goes pink and I turn to see his face but he's facing the front still, slightly smirking. His hand continues sliding up my leg, getting closer and closer to my area. He was already under my skirt and close to my underwear.