our first fight, ron x reader (positive ending dw lol)

trying this from a third person pov and adding a name so let me know what you guys think below please!!

"WHY CANT I BE FRIENDS WITH MALFOY?!! RON YOU KNEW WERE ALWAYS BEEN AT LEAST ON GOOD TERMS I DONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU WANT?!!" olivia shouted holding back tears. it was very uncommon for the two teens to get into a fight but this was the worst. "you know what , i cant do this right now. just go." ron said. "you're kidding me right!!?" the confused girl said as tears started to fall from her face. "JUST GO!!" ron shouted. that was the first time he had ever shouted and it scared olivia a little bit. she but her lip and tears drew down her face. "olivia wait i'm-" as the boy looked up the girl had run off. "shit." he said running his hands through his hair. he had known he messed up. but he needed to figure himself out first. olivia ran through the halls tears streaming down her face. she eventually stopped and slid her back down against a wall as she moved towards the ground and at down.

she kept her head in her hands as she cried, confused, upset, and angry. "olivia?" she heard two voices say. she looked up and saw the twins. ron's older brothers, fred and george. "bloody hell what's wrong!!?" george immediately sat in front of her. fred squatted next to his twin. "was it ron?" he asked gently. she nodded as her lip trembled. "that bloody.." he began to say but george stopped him. "what happen?" george asked moving next to her his back against the wall. "well.." the girl started. "you all know how i've been friends with malfoy, we grew up together but we didn't get close until this year when he was kicked out of his parents house when that huge fight went down. and i was hanging out with him more and i don't think ron liked it? he was upset and.." her voice cracked as she tried to hood back her tears. fred put his arm around her, "it's ok liv, take your time." he said.

she nodded. "i don't know if he's jealous? but i know malfoy hadn't been the best of people but he's trying to change. and i don't think he's accepting that." she said. "i just don't want things to end. i mean i love him. i haven't had the chance to tell him, i was going to tonight but here we are now." she chuckled a little liking between the two boys then the tears flew down her face more. "hey shhh." fred pulled her into a hug and held her head into his chest. the twins are the people who actually set you up with ron earlier this year so you were closer with them. george rubbed your back gently. "he really needs to learn to sort out how hes feeling before lashing out. that's always been a weakness of his." george said. the girl nodded into fred's chest.

after about 20 minutes of talking the twins said it would be best for olivia to take a shower and go to sleep and she agreed. it had been a long night. she made her way to the slytherin prefect bathrooms, took a nice warm shower and tries to drift to sleep. she knew she wouldn't get much sleep but she would try.

meanwhile the twins went to hear ron's side,as well as harry and hermione, he's never been good with feelings. "ok just tell us what happened." hermione said. "i just. she's with malfoy so much and i know he's trying to change but i'm scared." he stuttered. "scared of what?" the twins asked. "you know you can tell us ron." harry said. "i just love her and i'm scared she'll go to him. she doesn't know i love her but. i mean you know malfoy, popular, rich, attractive. i don't want to lose her to him." the boy said running his hands through his hair as tears appeared in his eyes.

—the next morning—
the long light brown hair colored girl got up and got ready for school. she put on her robes as she got ready but she wondered. when ever her and ron right they were all little bickers that would be over before the next day, "what the hell am i gunna sit?" she asked herself. after a little bit of compromises he decided safest bet would be pansy and blaise. she wasn't as good of friends with him as with draco but they still got along and talked. meanwhile as she made her way down into the great all the redhead boy was talking with his friends on what to do to apologize and explain how he was feeling. "hey blaise, pansy, do you guys care if i sit here?" she asked. "yeah olivia, you know you u always can." pansy said with a smile. "but, why aren't you sittting with lover boy?" blaise asked.

after the girl explained everything, "he's probably jealous of you hanging out with malfoy so much." blaise shrugged. she nodded. "i'm planning on talking to him soon but i also wanna wait till when he's ready." i said. "good idea." pansy agreed. meanwhile at the gryffindor table....
"what if i say something wrong again? like what if i make things worse." ron said. "dear brother.." fred started. "..just tell her what you told us.." george finished his brothers statement and the boy nodded. they day thankfully went by pretty fast. olivia ended up sitting next to hermione in potions because ron went next to harry which was probably better because they didn't want to have that type of conversation in potions.

olivia decided to sit with blaise and pansy again but malloy sat across from her as well as they all talked about their days. she did eventually tell draco what happened and he said he could try and talk to ron but she talked him out of it. i note then flew at the girl back making her turn around. she picked up the crumpled piece of parchment on the ground and she opened it with the three slytherins leaning over to read it.

"meet me in the gryffindor common room tonight? 9? only if you're ok to talk.
- ronald :)"

"are you going to go?" draco asked. "of course i am. and if we're ok maybe this is the night i tell him i love him." the girl said as the others nodded. the time came to when the girl left the slytherin common room and thanked the three slytherins and made her way to the gryffindor common room to meet her love.

the redheaded boys head filled with thoughts as it was near 9. "she going to come right? it looked like she was going to. just tell her what you told the other, just explain how you felt." he looked over as the common room door opened and olivia walked in. "hey." she said as she sat next to him on the dark red couch in front of the fire. "hey." he showed a light smile. "so about last night.." the girl began.

"i love you." the boy interrupted. "i just got jealous seeing as you were hanging out with malfoy so much and i knew what has been going on his life but i was scared." he spit out. "scared of what ron?" the girl asked. "i was... i was scared you would fall for malfoy. and you'd leave me for him. i love you olivia and i was scared i would lose you." he said meeting her eyes. "i love you too ron." she smiled. "and you really have no reason to worry about malfoy, we're friends but i could never date him he's been like a brother too me." she said. "andddd i'm in love with you not him." she said grabbing his hand looking in his eyes. "i'm really sorry." he said intertwining his fingers with hers. "it's ok ron. just maybe tell me how you feel sooner ok?" she showed a light smile.

the boy nodded and lifted her chin with his left index finger and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. "i love olivia, like so much." he said. "i love you too ron, like a lot." she smiled pressings kiss to a lips. they felt each other smile into the kiss.

everything was going to be alright.