I'm on my way

I wake up early the next morning it was time for the first hit. I had spent almost a month gaining information and prepping myself. It was rough but it was just the cards I was dealt.

I fire up the jet and take off into the darkness of the sky. It didn't take long before I was over the ocean. The black water of the ocean was choppy and the white caps were crashing.

A few hours later I reach my destination. I lower the jet to the ground in a small clearing. In the month I was gone I created my own and much better suit. The fabric was a deep blue with black accents. A belt sat loosely on my hips, guns and small throwing knives taking their place there. Before getting off the jet I suit up and pull my hair back into a sleek pony tail. I stop as i'm leaving, catching my reflection in the window.

I was a completely different person. My eyes had become the cold y/e/c they were before I left Hydra. I hated to see it, I never wanted to be that person again. This was worth it though, I owed Eli my life, and if that meant losing myself trying to save him, so be it.

As my foot steps off the jet I'm greeted by a rush of cool air. The cold air flows through me as I take a deep breath in. The smell of nature was overpowering. I closed the jets door and put it in reflective mode. The jet became invisible and I started toward the facility.

This time there was no use in following the shed, I had done my research and knew exactly where I was going. I pushed my way through the dark woods until the building came into view. This one just looked like an old military base. No guards surrounded the outside. Before going any closer I looked up into the trees. Quickly and quietly I turned and pressed my back against the trees. The guards were in the trees. In a split second I throw my knives hitting each guard before they even knew I was there. Their bodies dropped from the trees like flies. I walked up to the nearest ones and grab their guns. The guns are slung across my body as I walk towards the door.

I get to the door and find a strength I had never felt before. The adrenaline and anger coarsed through my veins. I tore the door from the walls and grab the guns from off my shoulders. The entire work place is startled and I see it. Their little symbol. That's my signal, I firmly pull the triggers of the guns spewing bullets across the room. In a matter of minutes almost everyone was dead. I started walking to the next door when a man starts to get up. I walk over to him and push down on his shoulder pointing a gun at his head. "Hail Hydra" he hisses.

I grin. "Hail me you bastard."

And with that I shoot him and he's gone. I walk to the next set of doors and swing them open, only to be greeted by gunfire. I dodge the bullets, flipping through the air. I smile and I can almost sense the fear in their eyes. I finish off the bullets left in the guns and as soon as that's done, I charge into the crowd of Hydra goons. Using my daggers and hand gun I jump through them, swinging around their necks and easily taking them out.

I stop as soon as they're all down. I stand from where I was daggers in each hand. I turn back around and see a man standing in front of me.

"Hello there snowflake."

I cocked my head. I recognized him. It hit me like a tidal wave. Jaden, he trained me when I was 13. I grimaced at him, looking for a reaction.

"Gotta say, quite an improvement to your skills. You been training? You look great and ah your what over 20 now? Yea I could get a piece of that." He snickers and pulls out daggers of his own. "I'll have to put in a request to have you for myself when we get you back".

I snarl at him. "Get in line you bitch."

I charged him pulling a third dagger from my boot and throwing it at him. He caught the dagger and dropped it to the floor. Now it was my turn, I dropped to the floor and kicked his knees forcing him to fall back. I spin around him and manage to get behind him and hold my dagger to his throat. "Where the hell is Eli?". I can't see him but I know he smiles at this. "Got a soft spot for the kid? So does the scientist, strange isn't it?" I stab him in the back and he falls to the ground.

I roam the rest of the facility, killing anyone who I come across. He's not here. Damn it. I find the file room and place a small device in the computers. After that's taken care of I head out, grabbing as many guns off officers as I can.

Once I get outside, I turn my jog back into a walk. I eventually reach the clearing where the jet was parked and pressed a small button and it became visible again. I load the guns onto the ship and take off. Once we've taken off I use a small first aid kit to treat my minor wounds, the new suit worked wonders. I picked several bullets out of the fabric and they fell to the ground.

I land a few miles out of a small town. I throw a hoodie over my suit and put on a baseball cap. I roam into a store and pick up a few items: some food, hair dye, and a burner phone. I pay in cash and go back into town. I stop at a small cafe and order a coffee. Definitely not as good as the cafe I used to work at, it was too bitter.

I pull the phone out of my pocket and punch in familiar numbers. I press the green button and I hear the phone ring.

"Hello, you've reached Tony Stark's cell how can I help you?"

You stay silent.

"Look if this is some kind of jo-"

"Listen, there's a Hydra base in Russia, I've sent you the coordinates. You're welcome, now other than this call please don't try to contact or find me."

"Wait Y/N? Wait I-"

I sigh and I down the rest of the bitter coffee. I stand up and toss the coffee and the burner phone into the nearest trash bin.